9/7/12 3:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blue Mercury
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Final presser

Ward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnc23UAHehM&feature=plcp

Dawson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_L1-LwuaA&list=UUoNbXZgX1k6pnyz9yAAagjw&index=3&feature=plcp
9/8/12 4:33 PM
pharochuck
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Funny how labels can go. He has a soft spoken demeanor but guy won olympic gold fighting up a weight. No one else has even medaled for the us since then. Won super six by imposing his will on some very tough fighter. Guy is hard as nails under the humble exterior Phone Post
9/9/12 4:17 AM
Chappie
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very impressive performance by Ward, I really can't think of anyone in the sport right now who is even the being as well rounded as he is. Phone Post
9/10/12 11:12 PM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/10/12 11:16 PM
He was dominant. But Dawson probably drained himself too much in order to get down to 168.

Still Andre seems to be the total package. He can fight from the outside, he can infight, he's got fast feet and hands, and he even showed good pop in his punches.
9/10/12 11:56 PM
pharochuck
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - He was dominant. But Dawson probably drained himself too much in order to get down to 168.

Still Andre seems to be the total package. He can fight from the outside, he can infight, he's got fast feet and hands, and he even showed good pop in his punches.
If they fought at 175, do I see ward dropping him three times and making him quit? Most likely not but I would still pick ward by one sided domination Phone Post
9/15/12 12:56 PM
rorymcd
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was really impressed with Ward in this fight. Counter left hooks all night! Slick as hell, but also willing to get his hands dirty and mix it up on the inside. I also like how hard he was digging for the finish in this fight.
9/18/12 6:54 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ward is gonna be a superstar! The guy has skills! He made Carl Froch look awful in the super 6 final Phone Post
9/22/12 4:11 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rorymcd - I was really impressed with Ward in this fight. Counter left hooks all night! Slick as hell, but also willing to get his hands dirty and mix it up on the inside. I also like how hard he was digging for the finish in this fight.
Personally I think he stays undefeated or a long while ant see who beats him at this point Phone Post
9/22/12 5:36 PM
pharochuck

He most likely wont face any real challenge until he moves to 175 and faces the bigger guys that walk at 200. A tarver style guy just because of size and strength can stay in the fight Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.