UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Zombie Kimonos on sale now!!

9/7/12 8:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barbartha
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have had numerous gis in the past. I was loyal to Shoyoroll b/c of their quality and inbetween sizes. When the Ying and Yang debacle occured, I knew I needed to find a new gi; enter Zombie Knimonos.
Zombies are quality gis. I bought mine (black one) about 4 months ago and have trained in it almost everyday. There is little to nil fading and the pants are holding strong. I highly recommend this gi. Online Store is open now with more to come!!
Any questions, just ask.

Get your Zombie Gi
www.zombiekimonos.com
9/7/12 8:34 AM
Barbartha
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want the 15% off Promo Code you need to be signed up for the Zombie News Letter.
9/7/12 9:39 AM
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zombie?.... awesome... Phone Post
9/7/12 12:27 PM
Barbartha

joshjitsu -  Zombie?.... awesome... Phone Post

yeah man. Great designs and the gis are quality in every aspect of the word. Check out the website and facebook page.
9/7/12 12:36 PM
RobertKipness
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the collar on these?
9/7/12 1:17 PM
GrapplerX
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobertKipness - How is the collar on these?
This, what gi would you compare the collar to? Phone Post
9/7/12 1:46 PM
Barbartha

GrapplerX - 
RobertKipness - How is the collar on these?
This, what gi would you compare the collar to? Phone Post

To be honest I would compare the gi to Shoyoroll...that is what brought me to their products. I needed a Shoyoroll replacement b/c I was sick of battling for a gi. If you like Shoyoroll, you will love Zombies.
9/7/12 2:10 PM
GrapplerX
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, I might have to check it out, Phone Post
9/7/12 3:04 PM
Barbartha

Edited: 09/07/12 3:05 PM
GrapplerX -  Thanks, I might have to check it out, Phone Post

You should man...really will not be disappointed. 

EDIT: make sure you sign up for the newsletter and get 15% off.
9/7/12 3:10 PM
Poncey
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy at our gym has one; exact SYR template. Great gi. Phone Post
9/11/12 8:08 AM
Barbartha

Sale ends soon. Hurry to get your 15% off!!!

9/11/12 10:05 AM
Khelso
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aww man...I bought the Zombie black Gi a few days ago, wish I knew about this 15% off deal then.

I dunno when I'll get it cause I'm in the UK and it's comin from the US. Hopefully it won't disappoint, the shipping was just under half the price of the Gi haha. Phone Post
9/11/12 11:20 AM
Barbartha

Khelso -  Aww man...I bought the Zombie black Gi a few days ago, wish I knew about this 15% off deal then.

I dunno when I'll get it cause I'm in the UK and it's comin from the US. Hopefully it won't disappoint, the shipping was just under half the price of the Gi haha. Phone Post

ah shit man...that sucks. Follow them on facebook to ensure this does not happen again. Is this your first Zombie?
9/11/12 1:15 PM
Khelso
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbartha -
Khelso -  Aww man...I bought the Zombie black Gi a few days ago, wish I knew about this 15% off deal then.

ah shit man...that sucks. Follow them on facebook to ensure this does not happen again. Is this your first Zombie?
Yea it's my first one, they do the a3long size which is what I need cause I'm a tall skinny bastard. All other a3s are perfect out the bag but the sleeves and pants inevitably shink a bit after washing. Phone Post
9/11/12 3:26 PM
SBJJSean
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just met a dude recently that was sponsored by Zombie. Had never heard of Zombie before that. He raved about the quality of the gis and showed me the site. Gis look good and I will definitely consider one when its time.

Its always good to see companies giving back and sponsoring competitors.
9/12/12 7:24 PM
Barbartha

SBJJSean - Just met a dude recently that was sponsored by Zombie. Had never heard of Zombie before that. He raved about the quality of the gis and showed me the site. Gis look good and I will definitely consider one when its time.

Its always good to see companies giving back and sponsoring competitors.

That's sweet man! 
The gis are great. I have beat the shit out of mine and it still looks new.
10/27/13 3:10 PM
Berserker

Bump

10/28/13 3:43 AM
Muzalini
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
Sounds like a great gi but the marketing could be better. "Spread the infection" not a great slogan lol Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 7:28 AM
Berserker

Muzalini - Sounds like a great gi but the marketing could be better. "Spread the infection" not a great slogan lol Phone Post 3.0

Yeah man, honestly best gi I have ever bought. But you are right about the marketing. Apparently the owner is aware and is looking for another "slogan".

10/29/13 7:49 AM
Berserker

Slickflow - I have a koral a2 and an atama mundial 9, my koral feels loose and alittle big compared to my nicely fit atama,my question is what size would I need,does it shrink much etc? I'm 6ft and weigh up and down from 68kg to 75kg and I like the style of these gi's. Phone Post 3.0

They have a sizing chart on their site. I am 6'3 about 208 and their A3T fits like a glove. Check it out!

10/31/13 11:24 AM
KidPittsburgh
1162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New slogan suggestions:

"Taking home more arms"
"Tougher than death"
"Zom-Gi Apocalypse"
"Arm drags and leg drags"
"All fighting, no biting"
11/2/13 10:14 PM
UGCTT_Roadkill
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used to train with the owner. Very cool guy. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.