UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Quick MEP/physical question

9/8/12 8:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BackInBlack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I go in 2 weeks to do my physical for the coast guard. From what I understand they will draw blood, make me turn my head and cough, stuff like that but what all do they do? Googling has gotten me mixed results thx in advance Phone Post
9/11/12 1:48 AM
BackInBlack

TTT Phone Post
9/11/12 12:49 PM
MikeFL152
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nothing too fucked up, might look at your asshole, you'll duck walk in your underwear, piss test, blood, eye exam, hearing exam, and normal sports physical type stuff.
9/12/12 10:10 PM
rObLoCo
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duck waddling-tests your knees Phone Post
9/12/12 11:55 PM
virux11b
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They check your diameter. They have to make sure you can take a dick with that weak ass "branch" you are joining. Phone Post
9/13/12 1:37 AM
BackInBlack

virux11b - They check your diameter. They have to make sure you can take a dick with that weak ass "branch" you are joining. Phone Post
So I should join a branch that heads to other countries and protects them instead of this country? No thx Phone Post
9/13/12 1:37 AM
BackInBlack

MikeFL152 - nothing too fucked up, might look at your asshole, you'll duck walk in your underwear, piss test, blood, eye exam, hearing exam, and normal sports physical type stuff.
Ty by the way Phone Post
9/13/12 7:25 AM
virux11b
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BackInBlack -
virux11b - They check your diameter. They have to make sure you can take a dick with that weak ass "branch" you are joining. Phone Post
So I should join a branch that heads to other countries and protects them instead of this country? No thx Phone Post
I doubt you will do anything cool. You will do a weekend a month and never chase a drug cartel or stop some immigrants from passing over the border. However, if you do, post pics and shut me up. Phone Post
9/13/12 3:06 PM
BackInBlack

virux11b -
BackInBlack -
I doubt you will do anything cool. You will do a weekend a month and never chase a drug cartel or stop some immigrants from passing over the border. However, if you do, post pics and shut me up. Phone Post
Nothing would shut you up, and weekend a month? Wtf are you talking about. And I don't know about doing anything cool but providing for my family while also contributing to protecting my country sounds good to me, why don't you take your self righteous faggotry somewhere else you fucking killjoy Phone Post
9/13/12 6:38 PM
virux11b

BackInBlack -
virux11b -
BackInBlack -
Nothing would shut you up, and weekend a month? Wtf are you talking about. And I don't know about doing anything cool but providing for my family while also contributing to protecting my country sounds good to me, why don't you take your self righteous faggotry somewhere else you fucking killjoy Phone Post
You mad? Phone Post
9/18/12 2:07 PM
virux11b

KZTT_CodyLarge - Virux has a small penis Phone Post
This is true. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.