UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: I'll beat Stann and fight Anderson Silva

9/8/12 9:51 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"This isn't UK vs. America. This is Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann. It's an individual sport and come the 22nd of September, I'm going to individually kick the crap out of Brian Stann. When he was in basic training shining his boots, I was in the UFC kicking ass.

"I'm getting better and better with every fight, I'm maturing as a fighter, I feel I'm in my prime, and I'm ready to beat Brian Stann and then take that title.

"He's not training as hard as me, he can't train as hard as me. I've done this my whole life. Regardless of where the fight takes place, Sept. 22 I'm coming for him, and he knows that."

"He's got decent punching power, and that's what I've got to watch for. I can punch pretty hard myself.
If he thinks I can't knock him out, then the guy is f---- crazy.

"I want my shot. People have had their shot. Others have had their shot, stepped in their and fallen over with a little slap. I won't do that, I'll turn up to fight. Anderson Silva will be in the fight of his life when we fight, and we will fight. I will beat Brian Stann and I will fight Anderson Silva."

Middleweight contenders Michael Bisping and Brian Stann will fight at UFC 152 in Toronto on September 22.

9/8/12 9:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Elias Cepeda
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goodness gracious...Bisping should be about 3-4 straight wins away from a title shot right now.
9/8/12 9:59 AM
sonnensseringe1314
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as I dislike bisping, I have to respect him for his drive to become better. He probably wouldn't beat Anderson silva but at least he's not scared to try. Phone Post
9/8/12 10:03 AM
Hadoukenkieran
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elias Cepeda -  Goodness gracious...Bisping should be about 3-4 straight wins away from a title shot right now.
What like cheal before the rematch? Phone Post
9/8/12 10:07 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sonnensseringe1314 - As much as I dislike bisping, I have to respect him for his drive to become better. He probably wouldn't beat Anderson silva but at least he's not scared to try. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
9/8/12 10:08 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jay Edz -
sonnensseringe1314 - As much as I dislike bisping, I have to respect him for his drive to become better. He probably wouldn't beat Anderson silva but at least he's not scared to try. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
Well I actually like him, but his drive and determination is unquestionable. Phone Post
9/8/12 10:10 AM
UGCTT_45forever
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's as game as a honey badger! Phone Post
mmamonstar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a big fan of bisping but I think he deserves it, the fights he lost were real close. He's been competing with top notch guys so what's it gonna hurt Phone Post
KneeToFaceKo

Yawn.....he will always be a gatekeeper at best. Phone Post
9/8/12 10:11 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jay Edz - 
UGCTT_Jay Edz -
This. Phone Post
Well I actually like him, but his drive and determination is unquestionable. Phone Post

That's what you got to love about Bisping. He would probably get murdered vs Silva but he wants the fight regardless. Wants the Hendo rematch after that vicious KO..that takes balls the guy is a fighter
9/8/12 10:21 AM
Elias Cepeda
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sonnensseringe1314 -  As much as I dislike bisping, I have to respect him for his drive to become better. He probably wouldn't beat Anderson silva but at least he's not scared to try. Phone Post

I definitely respect Bisping as a fighter but you'd be hard pressed to find a middleweight in the world who wouldn't take a shot at being the champion if it was handed to them. That's not saying a whole lot. 
9/8/12 10:21 AM
OftheWay

Jones is making Bisping seem way less douchey these says. Phone Post
9/8/12 10:22 AM
OftheWay

OftheWay - Jones is making Bisping seem way less douchey these says. Phone Post
*days Phone Post
9/8/12 10:24 AM
KneeToFaceKo

Elias Cepeda -
sonnensseringe1314 -  As much as I dislike bisping, I have to respect him for his drive to become better. He probably wouldn't beat Anderson silva but at least he's not scared to try. Phone Post

I definitely respect Bisping as a fighter but you'd be hard pressed to find a middleweight in the world who wouldn't take a shot at being the champion if it was handed to them. That's not saying a whole lot. 
This Phone Post
9/8/12 10:24 AM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/12 10:24 AM
mmamonstar -  Not a big fan of bisping but I think he deserves it, the fights he lost were real close. He's been competing with top notch guys so what's it gonna hurt Phone Post

Perhaps a WIN against a top guy should be in order first?  Crazy talk, I know. 

It is amazing to me how Zuffa has managed to keep Bisping around with their Bisping Opponent Cycle.  
9/8/12 10:30 AM
UGCTT_45forever
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping hate thread in 3...2... Phone Post
9/8/12 10:40 AM
SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping's a good fighter but he needs to get a top 5 win at some point in his career, and I really don't think he's going to get past Stann. Bisping is going to try to stand and bang and he's going to get caught by the American Hero's heavy hands.
9/8/12 10:43 AM
Jacinto
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Stann can keep the fight standing then Bisping doesn't have a chance.
9/8/12 11:03 AM
Altofsky
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/12 11:08 AM
Bringthepainbisping

Altofsky -  

You mean.

Lose to a guy on roids? Sorry, Hendo's win over Bisping doesn't count, he's a cheater, Bisping is a real man and doesn't have to take a needle in his ass just to step into the cage. Fight is invalid.

He was robbed against Wanderlei.

He beat Chael, robbed again, anyone with working eyes saw that Bisping was the real winner.

And he got robbed against Rashad also.

So really...Bisping is undefeated, he's gonna kick Stann's ass and then he's gonna put the pressure on Anderson, box him up and TKO him in ENGLAND!

BRING THE PAIN BISPING!!!!
9/8/12 11:50 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

My god, when Bisping is this amped, this psyched and this focussed; there isn't a man alive that can hang with him.

WAR BISPING!! Phone Post
9/8/12 11:59 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR BISPING!
9/8/12 12:02 PM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id love to see the rematch against Henderson... I think the pre-fight hype on the UG would be something to behold.

I agree that its time for Bisping to step up and fight the top guys at MW...  I dont think thats been particularly clear in the past, but the picture is better now...  I hope he gets to face Weidman after Stann...  If he loses that then its time to move on.

Interesting of the fights above that he didnt win...  Robbed vs Rashad, two TUEs and well...  Wandy was fair and square imo.
9/8/12 12:04 PM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ "robbed against Wanderlei."
9/8/12 12:13 PM
Boptrotme4u

I like bisping but I am fed up of him saying he is going to knock people out. He simply doesn't knock people out. Like Belcher said, 'he is a point fighter'.

I am also bored with him calling out the champ. Every time he has faced top 5 he has lost. Beat some top guys then you will get a title shot Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.