UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: I'll beat Stann and fight Anderson Silva

9/8/12 12:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nightkap
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - My god, when Bisping is this amped, this psyched and this focussed; there isn't a man alive that can hang with him.

WAR BISPING!! Phone Post
Except Hendo, Sonnen, W. Silva, ...and LOL@him having a snowballs chance in hell against Anderson!
I agree with others that he's a MW gatekeeper....
I do like him better than JBJ though! LoL Phone Post
9/8/12 12:23 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boptrotme4u -  I like bisping but I am fed up of him saying he is going to knock people out. He simply doesn't knock people out. Like Belcher said, 'he is a point fighter'.

I am also bored with him calling out the champ. Every time he has faced top 5 he has lost. Beat some top guys then you will get a title shot Phone Post

He has more finishes than Belcher with an 82% finish rate.
9/8/12 12:27 PM
Bringthepainbisping
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Alan Belcher? The same guy who got choked out by Grove and was STOPPED BY JASON DAY who Bisping beat?

He's just jealous he'll never be on Bispings level, Belcher needs to shut his mouth before THE COUNT shuts it for him!
9/8/12 12:39 PM
Chimp Strength
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion -
Boptrotme4u -  I like bisping but I am fed up of him saying he is going to knock people out. He simply doesn't knock people out. Like Belcher said, 'he is a point fighter'.

I am also bored with him calling out the champ. Every time he has faced top 5 he has lost. Beat some top guys then you will get a title shot Phone Post

He has more finishes than Belcher with an 82% finish rate.
This, the point fighter thing is BS. OK, so he hasn't clean KO'd anyone but has stopped plenty. More than other people that get zero grief for it on here. Phone Post
9/8/12 4:18 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

nightkap -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - My god, when Bisping is this amped, this psyched and this focussed; there isn't a man alive that can hang with him.

WAR BISPING!! Phone Post
Except Hendo, Sonnen, W. Silva, ...and LOL@him having a snowballs chance in hell against Anderson!
I agree with others that he's a MW gatekeeper....
I do like him better than JBJ though! LoL Phone Post
Only Hendo really beat Bisping and that was an extremely lucky punch.

Same as Serra Vs GSP.

You saw what happened in that rematch. Phone Post
9/8/12 4:30 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laughimg My Cuban Ass Off at Hendo landing a lucky punch?   HAHAHAHAHAAHA

The same way he got lucky against Feijao and against Bisping and against Fedor.....
9/8/12 4:32 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Bisping is a bad matchup for Anderson. A quicker striker and with better cardio and grappling. He did much better in his fight against Sonnen, tactically , then Silva did.

Expect Bisping to out-box the Spider for 5 rounds. He won't knock him out but he will beat him to the punch and out-cardio him for 5 rounds.

Why are you so bad at trolling? 
9/8/12 4:34 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacinto - If Stann can keep the fight standing then Bisping doesn't have a chance.
How to you come to this conclusion? Stann has more power but Bisping is the better striker for me! Phone Post
9/8/12 4:35 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -  Laughimg My Cuban Ass Off at Hendo landing a lucky punch?   HAHAHAHAHAAHA

The same way he got lucky against Feijao and against Bisping and against Fedor.....

It was pure luck...

...that Bisping's head didn't fly off into the stands.
9/8/12 4:41 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why doesn't he say beat Anderson Silva too? Phone Post
9/8/12 4:43 PM
slugshot331

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Why doesn't he say beat Anderson Silva too? Phone Post

He knows better.

9/8/12 4:54 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshot331 -

He knows better.

If his goal is to just give Silva a good fight the battle is already lost. Phone Post
9/8/12 5:01 PM
slugshot331

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
slugshot331 -

He knows better.

If his goal is to just give Silva a good fight the battle is already lost. Phone Post

Everyone has a puncher's chance...

...except pillowfists Bisping lol.
9/8/12 5:01 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

mmavixen -  Laughimg My Cuban Ass Off at Hendo landing a lucky punch?   HAHAHAHAHAAHA

The shot against Bisping was 85% luck.

Period. Phone Post
9/8/12 5:09 PM
RedDragonUK
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping beats him standing or on the ground. Hes not afraid of Silva. Phone Post
9/8/12 5:10 PM
mugatu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping vs Stann is going to be awesome, dangerous fight for both guys
9/8/12 5:13 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
mmavixen -  Laughimg My Cuban Ass Off at Hendo landing a lucky punch?   HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Period. Phone Post
A guy who is consistently rocked by right hands got ko'd by someone with a really good/powerful right hand?

How lucky. Phone Post
9/8/12 5:14 PM
slugshot331

RedDragonUK -  Bisping beats him standing or on the ground. Hes not afraid of Silva. Phone Post

9/8/12 5:20 PM
Hocky Balboa
7414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/12 5:21 PM
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Bisping is a bad matchup for Anderson. A quicker striker and with better cardio and grappling. He did much better in his fight against Sonnen, tactically , then Silva did.

Expect Bisping to out-box the Spider for 5 rounds. He won't knock him out but he will beat him to the punch and out-cardio him for 5 rounds.

9/8/12 5:25 PM
Bailx
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't want to hate on a fighter...

but what is bisping thinking?

he's been saying this for a while and we are talking about ANDERSON SILVA here...

ONE of the, if not the GREATEST fighters of all time...

Bisping, I used to like... less so these days (due to his arrogance), but the fact remains... what chance does he stand against Silva?

And why does he think he should even get that shot, when Silva is retiring soon... we need "superfights" like Jones or GSP...

Again... no offense towards Bisping, but who wants to see that fight anyways? much less actually PAY for it... come on. sales are down as it is
9/8/12 5:29 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Bailx - i don't want to hate on a fighter...

but what is bisping thinking?

he's been saying this for a while and we are talking about ANDERSON SILVA here...

ONE of the, if not the GREATEST fighters of all time...

Bisping, I used to like... less so these days (due to his arrogance), but the fact remains... what chance does he stand against Silva?

And why does he think he should even get that shot, when Silva is retiring soon... we need "superfights" like Jones or GSP...

Again... no offense towards Bisping, but who wants to see that fight anyways? much less actually PAY for it... come on. sales are down as it is
He didn't say he would beat Silva. That was the most interesting thing about it to me. Phone Post
9/8/12 5:58 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

Period. Phone Post

LOL...Hendo must be the luckiest guy on earth, Period.
9/8/12 6:01 PM
mmavixen

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Period. Phone Post
A guy who is consistently rocked by right hands got ko'd by someone with a really good/powerful right hand?

How lucky. Phone Post

Exactly....

Thanks for the logic, OTSS. I can't believe ANYONE would ever discount Hendo's knockout power as lucky.  Now I've heard it all.
9/9/12 6:07 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

mmavixen -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Period. Phone Post

How lucky. Phone Post

Exactly....

Thanks for the logic, OTSS. I can't believe ANYONE would ever discount Hendo's knockout power as lucky.  Now I've heard it all.
I need to qualify my statement:

I don't think there's anything lucky about Hendo's power. I just think the shot against Mike was a wild strike that luckily landed right on the button.

I'm not taking anything away from Hendo, awesome fighter, arguably GOAT, but he did get lucky with Bisping. Phone Post
9/9/12 6:19 AM
mijo

I think there is alittle luck in knocking out someone, but with Bisping circling to his left the whole fight. Hendo's chances were increased greatly. Bisping got KTFO. That was the end result.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.