UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: I'll beat Stann and fight Anderson Silva

9/9/12 6:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jaybrone
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hadoukenkieran -
Elias Cepeda -  Goodness gracious...Bisping should be about 3-4 straight wins away from a title shot right now.
What like cheal before the rematch? Phone Post
Ya and Chael put it to Anderson for 4 rounds. Bisping is a good fighter but let him beat a top ten opponent or two before he demands a title shot. Phone Post
9/9/12 9:29 AM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -
Hadoukenkieran -
Elias Cepeda -  Goodness gracious...Bisping should be about 3-4 straight wins away from a title shot right now.
What like cheal before the rematch? Phone Post
Ya and Chael put it to Anderson for 4 rounds. Bisping is a good fighter but let him beat a top ten opponent or two before he demands a title shot. Phone Post
He beat Chael in a lot of people's opinion, fighters and pundits alike and the UFC has treated him as though he did win. That along with a win over a dangerous opponent in Stann justifies a title shot for me. Phone Post
9/9/12 10:43 AM
Altofsky
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Robbed against Wanderlei" is a clear sign of an obvious troll. Wanderlei knocked out AND choked out Mike in the same goddamn fight. After the 2nd and 3rd rounds, Mike had to ask his corner what happened. He was out at the end of BOTH rounds.
9/9/12 11:00 AM
ipswichross
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I truly believe Bisping will beat Stann convincingly. I'm a big fan of Stann's, but as long as Bisping doesn't get cocky and avoids that power right, he should take it. But if Stann lands a good shot and puts Bisping on queer street, it could be over very quickly.

If Bisping fights as well as he did against Sonnen, it's in the bag. Hopefully he will then get the title shot......Which I hope he shocks the world and wins, but bispings striking v Silva's striking?? different planets......shit, different dimensions!!

Either way getting real sick of the OTT Brit Nut Riders, and equally sick of the OTT Brit haters. Main reason I haven't posted here for long while, but I am starting to see some sensible people, make well informed points again lately....regardless of which side of the pond they are from.

Just looking forward to some fights......starting to withdraw......
9/9/12 1:21 PM
ranier wolfcastle
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he will probably beat stann, but at least he doesnt think he'll beat ando

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.