UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Tommy kono knee bands

9/8/12 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Just_Scrap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody ever tried them? I'm nursing a LCL injury and thinking about picking up a pair for a little extra support. Phone Post
9/13/12 1:15 AM
quidditch
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I have a pair. They work great for light support and minor injuries. I occasionally use them under my gi pants as well. They don't breathe very well, so prepare to sweat profusely from your knees.
9/15/12 6:10 PM
Calebcb
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They actually seemed to make my knees hurt worst at first, but after breaking them in, I noticed they really helped me with keeping my knees from pointing inward during squats and gave me more confidence and ability to drop lower and bounce back up. If you've got big legs, even the large is a bitch to get on and my pair is getting a bunch of small tears in the places where I grip and force them on, but they've lasted almost 2 years now. You do sweat a lot underneath them, but I like that as it keeps my knees warmed up and helps to slide them back up between sets.

From my experience with them, I'd only recommend them for the purpose of short sets of squats as they slide down too easily and often to be useful for anything else. I've never used the traditional knee wraps so I can't make a comparison there.
9/16/12 8:17 PM
KOArtist
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like my old Rehbands way better than TK Phone Post
9/25/12 2:23 PM
Just_Scrap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the replies... I've been using them for the last couple of weeks and they've helped out with my knee pain a lot. They definitely make you're knees sweat like crazy! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.