UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> I'M One MMA Fightah"

9/8/12 11:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen... you can train 6 days a week and wear all the clothes. You still are NOT an MMA fighter.

If you don't have a job and you train all the time but are not getting paid for it? then when asked what you do, the correct answer is "Unemployed".

Media firends and Media Lurkers.... PLEASE STOP calling every person that has ever stepped into a gym an "MMA Fighter" on your stories.

/Rant
9/8/12 11:57 PM
fnunderful
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i work out UFC Personal trainer 4 times a week, I watch the ultimate fighter on tv and i practice my club punch on unsuspecting senior citizens...am I an MMA fighter?
9/9/12 12:32 AM
JIMMYNAKS
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - i work out UFC Personal trainer 4 times a week, I watch the ultimate fighter on tv and i practice my club punch on unsuspecting senior citizens...am I an MMA fighter?

100%
9/9/12 1:15 AM
fnunderful
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool...i'm going to start walking around with no shirt and get a bull dog but only because i can't get a boa constrictor...does it help to get a bad boy tattoo? i'll put it on my lower back if it does
9/9/12 1:31 AM
JIMMYNAKS

do a couple Jiujitsu tournaments and call them "Fights".

don't get on my ass about this guys! You know it's true!!
9/9/12 2:25 AM
fnunderful

Do i have to compete or just show up? Do i have to win?
9/9/12 4:57 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Just get the Competitor shirt Phone Post
9/9/12 9:20 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UNEMPLOYED FTMFW!
9/11/12 9:55 PM
tjmitch
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I TRANE BRO
9/11/12 10:49 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But what if I trane UFC at the UFC gym, have all the gear, and own all the seasons the ultimate fighter, do I qualify? What if I had a backyard fight and wore my UFC gloves and a mouth piece and posted it on youtube, do I qualify as a MMA fightah?
9/11/12 10:52 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChinoV - But what if I trane UFC at the UFC gym, have all the gear, and own all the seasons the ultimate fighter, do I qualify? What if I had a backyard fight and wore my UFC gloves and a mouth piece and posted it on youtube, do I qualify as a MMA fightah?

I forgot to mention that I got a bald head,a pitbull, a lifted truck, a fat gold necklace, and choke tattoos (from a homemade gun) and live with my girlfriends parents, and hold pads for the kids, now do I qualify?
9/12/12 5:11 AM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes, but are you unemployed?
9/12/12 6:49 AM
ChinoV

What's employment???
9/12/12 8:09 AM
tjmitch
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We had a guy a few weeks ago looking to 'brush up on his ground game, but he was ready to fight' He must have studied some 'come at me bro-do' in the past, as he was on the overeem horsemeat and d-bol diet, and had a huge AFFLICTION tattoo on his arm.

SO obviously he was a UFCer. As is his way, OG legend mr big1 makes me go roll with him for the lolz. Because if he really is a savage, it will be funny watching him bounce me around the room, and if he is the poser he most likey is, it will be funny watching me choke him a bunch of times. So either way, mr big1 is amused.

Unrealted to this, does anyone want a big giant arm with an affliction tattoo on it? I have one for sale.
9/12/12 1:12 PM
FCTV808

ChinoV - What's employment???

interesting. you may just qualify
9/12/12 1:12 PM
FCTV808

tjmitch - We had a guy a few weeks ago looking to 'brush up on his ground game, but he was ready to fight' He must have studied some 'come at me bro-do' in the past, as he was on the overeem horsemeat and d-bol diet, and had a huge AFFLICTION tattoo on his arm.

SO obviously he was a UFCer. As is his way, OG legend mr big1 makes me go roll with him for the lolz. Because if he really is a savage, it will be funny watching him bounce me around the room, and if he is the poser he most likey is, it will be funny watching me choke him a bunch of times. So either way, mr big1 is amused.

Unrealted to this, does anyone want a big giant arm with an affliction tattoo on it? I have one for sale.

pmf! do you speak it?
9/12/12 1:24 PM
tjmitch

wtf is pmf?
9/12/12 1:50 PM
FCTV808

pics mfer!
9/12/12 8:58 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trane UFC style, have jiujitsu blue belt, have all kinds of gear like pads, mitts, gloves, helmet and mouthpiece AND NO FUKIN JOB!

Call me FITAH you bitches!
9/12/12 9:29 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Gun-Kwon-Do!
9/12/12 9:29 PM
JIMMYNAKS

tjmitch - We had a guy a few weeks ago looking to 'brush up on his ground game, but he was ready to fight' He must have studied some 'come at me bro-do' in the past, as he was on the overeem horsemeat and d-bol diet, and had a huge AFFLICTION tattoo on his arm.

LOL!
9/12/12 10:25 PM
tjmitch

JIMMYNAKS - 

LOL!

You laugh, but he is going to get me killed some day.
9/13/12 1:40 AM
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tjmitch - We had a guy a few weeks ago looking to 'brush up on his ground game, but he was ready to fight' He must have studied some 'come at me bro-do' in the past, as he was on the overeem horsemeat and d-bol diet, and had a huge AFFLICTION tattoo on his arm.

Come at me bro-do!

Genius tj!

I might have to use that as my next SN, I'll give you full credit and not hate the Giants as much if I do change it.

Deal? Phone Post
9/13/12 8:13 AM
tjmitch

Deal!

I train in NJ, I am very proficent at dealing with experts at come at me bro-do.
9/25/12 3:57 AM
Greg Southworth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi guys!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.