2/3/13 12:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skewbort
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be wary if he gives up his back easily, he may be preparing to hip throw you
6/12/13 8:34 AM
Todd Milhoan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Root12 - 
victorchensky - come on guys really? the easiest least effort but still very effective takedown when behindis a jumping reverse crabride. not only is it easy normally but it is even easier if they are
leaning back trying to make space to cut off and escape. it also allows you to fall straight into a position where tilts are applicable and if its bjj or mma, it is very easy to establish hooks or at least tilt to sidecontrol.
I would agree with you except that is now illegal here in CA for high school. Phone Post

Sorry for resurrecting a long dead thread...

That double kickback has been illegal for a little while now.

Image courtesy of the 2012-2013 NFHS rulebook. They felt too many knee injuries were happening because of it. So like everything else from that position in folkstyle, they insisted on making it illegal.

6/25/13 4:29 AM
Jorx
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legal in free There's the danger of ending up on the bottom though.
7/15/13 1:48 PM
Soul Gravy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
7/18/13 8:47 AM
vintirex
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always lifted or pulled into a crab,but thats because i was a leg rider. Its largely preference. Find what you like and make it work Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.