UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> News and updates from Germany's MMA scene

11/28/13 4:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funkjoker - Big fight tomorrow at Fight Nights in Russia, Germany's no. 1 heavyweight Andreas Kraniotakes against former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski. Kraniotakes already lost to two former UFC heavyweight champions (Sylvia, Rodriguez), so maybe three time's the charm?

This time they made an event in Belarus, not Russia. But Benjamin Brinsa fights in Russia soon

11/29/13 3:25 PM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andreas Kraniotakes fought Andrei Arlovski in Minsk and lost via TKO in Round No. 2.

It was no surprise, if you saw Rd. 1, that Arlovski was far better than Kraniotakes...he´s a very nice and smart guy, but Arlovski was way better...

Kraniotakes did not lose via TKO or KO since 2010, but even if the referee stoppage was a few seconds too early, I don´t think Kraniotakes has had any chance...

11/29/13 3:33 PM
caposa
1416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work - 

Andreas Kraniotakes fought Andrei Arlovski in Minsk and lost via TKO in Round No. 2.

It was no surprise, if you saw Rd. 1, that Arlovski was far better than Kraniotakes...he´s a very nice and smart guy, but Arlovski was way better...

Kraniotakes did not lose via TKO or KO since 2010, but even if the referee stoppage was a few seconds too early, I don´t think Kraniotakes has had any chance...

fair stoppage in my opinion

11/29/13 3:44 PM
funkjoker
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slow and boring fight, now 0-3 against former UFC champions. Hats off for facing tough opponents though. He's the only German who does that (besides the UFC fighters of course).
12/12/13 12:14 PM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So...2013 is almost over...

As there are not too many people around me to talk about the german MMA scene...funkjoker and you other guys in here...what are your picks?

Who are your top 5 german fighters of 2013 and why? Who was the newcomer of the year? What is the most important title in germany so far? There are so many guys with belts...but does this count in any way???

12/14/13 9:25 AM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work

Tonight...one of the few better events of Germany will take place in Berlin again: We Love MMA.
As far as I know...there are no huge fights on the card...but I will report tomorrow if anything great happened.

For me it's a nice evening with good fights and a nice location.

For those who are interested to watch...there should be a live stream on www.fightlab.tv tonight.

Event will start at 7pm German time...should be worth to watch. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 4:59 AM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work

Happy holidays everyone!
Pretty quiet in here last days...and I'm still curious about your picks of the German newcomer of 2013 and top 5 fighters.
Hope you're all having a good time. Phone Post 3.0
2/21/14 3:05 AM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work

What happened to funkjoker? What happened to this thread? Anyone got some news? As the german MMA scene is a bunch of nuthugger, this right here was the only place with REAL news and TRUE words.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.