UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Destiny Na Koa

9/9/12 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WillyMaunawili
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any HG'er go to the fights?

Heard the local boys dominate the Black House contingency.

Anyone got more results or a review?

Any extra-curricular activities? Lol Phone Post
9/9/12 7:15 PM
meatrokket
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was the first event I have attended since FCTV fought many moons ago.

Many skanky, skinny fat wiminz walking around with stomach tattoos, clothing 2 sizes too tight walking around thinking they were 10s.

Krazy Horsey got robbed.

Anderson Silva is one big ass mofo.

9/9/12 9:19 PM
FCTV808
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy shit no mma in 5 years!
9/9/12 10:14 PM
MOB U2
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my friend invited me b/c he had an extra ticket. Had to be responsible and stay home and study. I wanted to know the results but WTF no results anywhere.

Shit even if it was a hole in the wall event in bumfuck idaho sherdog somehow had the scoops on it. Now WTF?

Thanks for the update on Krazy meat.
9/9/12 11:06 PM
WillyMaunawili
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel you on the long lay off between events.

I used to be at pretty much every event back in the Superbrawl days and at the smaller "high school" shows when friends or family were fighting. But I rarely go anymore. The last one I went to was Reagan's debut, and before that was Mayhem vs Kala. Phone Post
9/9/12 11:37 PM
FCTV808
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

results at onzuka.com/news.html.
9/10/12 6:12 PM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stopped going to MMA events as well. But I remember when at least one HGer would have posted PBP and results from the event.
How times have changed :-( Phone Post
9/11/12 4:05 AM
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/24/12 12:44 AM
I went to the event. It was so fucking long. OMG! I I was there for female amatuer Briana F. who won her event and is the women's champ.

Briana's opponent's friends or family were irritating / doing that Iraqi women "lalallalalala". shit for whatever reason. Briana won easily with great overall game of stand and ground.

I concur with Meat, there were way too many women with too many tatoos and too short/tight clothes. My God look in the mirror bitches or layer loose clothing. Fawk.

Had one good ring card girl and the rest, eh. I miss the old ring card girls of TJ's events.

There was no print out/ hand out of the fight cards to tell you when a fight was going to happen and who was going to before or after who. Crazy.

It was crazy long. Over 6 hours,CRAZY!

Maybe I'm getting too old for these things. I remember bbqing before the event down the road, drinking and then getting to the fight around 7 p.m. watching 3 prelim fights and 3 main event fights, then going strip clubs for the rest of the night. Getting home before midnight.

I miss those fun nights.
9/11/12 4:35 AM
FCTV808

i think the problem is that because they don't draw a common fan anymore: only family and friends go--to fill enough seats, they have to every person on the island to break even?
9/11/12 5:37 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - i think the problem is that because they don't draw a common fan anymore: only family and friends go--to fill enough seats, they have to every person on the island to break even?

or maybe just advertise a lil?? never knew this was happening until too late
9/11/12 11:04 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody posted anything about this event on here cause rarely does anybody talks about MMA on here, I heard it is forbid? There was no updated fight card posted anywhere online, that was my biggest complain. But the results were posted on mmahawaii as it happened.

There was too many fights, and it was 6 hours long! But there was some good fights. Hawaii boys beat all 3 of Anderson Silva's fighter via TKO/KO. Jay Bolos is putting together some good events with Destiny, it's well worth the ticket price. As far as girls, JJMTG said it all. But they did have one ring boy for da Romos, haha, it looked like a man with 1/2 a shaved head.

Overall the event was long, but had some good action and was well worth it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.