UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Intermittent fasting - lean gains

9/9/12 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GARRA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone tried it? PT I know swears by it. Phone Post
9/9/12 5:14 PM
WillyMaunawili
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 weeks in and I feel great!

Lost around 10 lbs already. I didn't really get into the whole macros and body fat % deal, I just do a 20:4(fast 20, eat 4), eat healthy, and take the prescribed BCAA's.

Saves me alot of time and money, and I feel alot more energetic.

The toughest part is smelling weekend breakfast being cooked, mmmmm bacon lol. Just gotta eat it later Phone Post
9/10/12 1:53 AM
GARRA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What I don't quite understand is what you do if you train twice a day or later. Eg. 1 hour of weight training or bjj at noon and 2 hours of bjj at 7pm to 9pm. Phone Post
9/10/12 2:18 AM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've done it for a few months. Now I'm eating breakfast because I feel like I want to. Lol. Just watch what you eat and you'll be fine either way.
9/10/12 11:04 AM
kyle47129
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They say you should have a small recovery meal after a workout and some bcaa if you are doing two workouts. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.