UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> evolution of trapping debate

11/9/12 9:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nakmuay26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Singer -  And SBG is not a person. And Jethro Tull is not a member of the band. Phone Post

Adam,

For the record, Jeremiah was a bull frog.

Joe,

You are too patient.
3/11/13 5:36 PM
Siciliano
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/11/13 5:53 PM
nak,

I know I resurrected this thread again as I got pissed at this forum bickering. I'm quite surprised "tool" was the only word you used. Douchebag would've been better.

I was just imitating Demi and Singer's stance on how they love discrediting other gyms. Note that the post was written deliberately to piss them off and I did. LOL.

I remember back around more than a decade ago. Someone inquired about training JKD with someone in NJ I think. Princeton Martial Arts under Tim Tackett I think.

In short, the "aliveness" group butted in and I think one of the Singer Bros. told the OP that training there was a waste of time, etc. Check out the SBG gym there instead, blah blah blah. They have cutting-edge weapons, etc. It was a long time ago so I couldn't exactly remember what it was all about.

Then when Singer or Barbito get challenged to a light sparring session they all act like I'm being the a$$. Well, I was just copying them.

To Adam,

Sorry if my English isn't as good as yours. I'll try to brush up on it. I've played your Lloyd irvin endorsement several times and hopefully I'll pick up on the subtle nuances of the English language. After all, I'd do anything to learn from an MMAMillionaire with a playah lifestyle . . .
3/11/13 5:54 PM
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.