UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Tritton Warhead

9/10/12 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking around for a new wireless head set. Had the new astro A50's, had nothing but problems with them not working and worst customer support ever, will never buy astro again.

So I see tritton have a new completely wireless headset (no lead needed from controller to headset) the warhead.

All seems good, anyone got a set and could elaborate what they are like. I've had a few tritton headsets over the years and never had a problem with them. So I'm kinda leaning toward another tritton set. Phone Post
9/12/12 12:25 AM
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
9/19/12 4:51 AM
PepperUK

Anyone looking for a good wireless headset. I highly recommend the tritton warhead.

I have the warheads and they have crystal surround sound, clear mic. The battery pack lasts a long time and there is a spare battery always charging in the base unit so when the battery in the headset runs out, it takes 10 seconds to swap the battery's and you have a fully charged one working and the other is back on charge.

They are truly wireless, have no lead from controller to headset, so they work with any controller.

Comfortable to wear for those extended sessions.

Cheaper then the a50's and I have had both I would say they are the same with sound. However the warhead is completely wireless and has 2 swappable battery's. The a50's have to be sent back to astro after a certain amount of hours use as the battery fails and need replacing, which cannot be done at home.

I know people rate astro as the best headset. Buy my experience with them when I bought a set of a50's means I would never buy another headset from them again. War warhead Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.