UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Military Storage Box Question?

9/10/12 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I ended up getting this big green military storage container. It's 4 ft by about 4.5 ft...maybe 1.5 ft high. Is it worth anything? It takes up space under my deck and I want to get rid of it. It would be nice to make a buck off it but really I would give it to anyone for a case of beer...LOL. Its relatively intact but has some cracks which would diminish the value.

Any thoughts? Should I just throw it on Kijiji or Craigslist as a come get it free sort of deal?

I posted this in the OG as well. Any member of these forums who wants it can have it.
9/11/12 12:50 PM
MikeFL152
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not really worth anything. I use mine to store electronics when I move.
9/11/12 12:59 PM
Mit
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeFL152 - not really worth anything. I use mine to store electronics when I move.
Thanks man....I ended up putting it up on a classified site. I said all offers considered..... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.