UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> How's everyone doing?

9/10/12 3:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the rooster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't been on forever but thought I'd check in. Hope all are well.
9/10/12 6:44 PM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rooster!  It's been a while.  I miss our back and forths about stuff.  I think about it from time to time.  Hope you are well.  Are you back or just checking in?
9/10/12 11:46 PM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, Rooster! I too miss the discussions we had and reading the others you were involved with. It's been pretty dead here and when not, the fundamentalist perspective has not been represented with as much civility as of late.
9/12/12 1:07 AM
the rooster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi guys, no not really back. Just checked in. Life is good. Got my brown belt in bjj and I'm helping coach at a judo/wrestling club. My kids are pretty involved in judo (my 8 year old won jr olympics this year!).

so between that, church, work, family I am just really pressed for time. I should check in more, but I think I got to the point where I had expressed my views over and over to the point that I wasn't really talking with anyone, just talking at them. At that point, I don't know that I added much value.

I'm very happy, God has been very good to me but very busy. I'm targeting my black belt in bjj and want to get my technical level of judo high enough to create some national level competitors when they hit their teens.

Hope you guys are all doing well. It was great to have robust debate and walk away glad for it. Life is short and so many people are arguing with hate. This was a good place to argue with passion but with a comradarie around the arguments.

Will try to check in every once in a while. My best regards.
9/12/12 3:09 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sup man. Almost forgot you existed, lol

Best I remember, you are a pretty philosophical dude.

Any new epiphanies lately? Phone Post
9/27/12 4:45 PM
Juijitsuboxer
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Rooster! Glad you are doing well. God Bless you
9/28/12 7:00 PM
prof
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Rooster, glad you are well! I envy your brown belt. I'm middle aged and feeling a little bit chicken-sh#t to start twisting my limbs again. Kinda nice not being injured :-)

Prof.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.