UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Survivor Pool - Week 2

9/11/12 12:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
saucylv33
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The obvious choice is Patriots. Who is everyone taking to stay alive in their survivor pool?
9/13/12 1:57 PM
endochokedme
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i went with Patriots
9/13/12 6:32 PM
Caleb
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I actually took the Bengals.. and that is against how I normally play survivor. I just think with as bad as Cleveland looked at home, I can't imagine they can put up enough points against the Bengals to beat them. 

Also, after Cincy got killed on the road, I see them rebounding big against the Browns. 

I wouldn't suggest anyone take the Bengals though. The smart pick this week is certainly the Patriots.  In suicide pools, you never save a team either.. you always take the best available pick. I'm just being a doofus. 2 years ago I won a suicide leage by taking best available and getting majorly lucky as I ran out of good teams to take towards the end.

9/16/12 9:52 PM
BrckNoHitBk
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Close to 40% of the ESPN league lost today with the Patriots, I am guessing it was close to that number in all leagues today with that loss. Giants had me shitting the bed to
9/17/12 12:15 PM
saucylv33
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I went against the grain on this one. I'm out and 19 people got knocked out of my pool.
9/17/12 5:16 PM
Caleb
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 60+ people got knocked out of my pool. We started with over 200 and now are down to 80 people. I don't know why, I just didn't want to take the Pats even though they were the best bet. Total luck! 
9/18/12 12:44 AM
BrckNoHitBk
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am really liking Dallas at home this week, pretty good spot to get this sketchy team done with IMO

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.