UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Camo recommendations?

9/11/12 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paw
1561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If fate cooperates, I'll be headed to the midwest to reduce the duck population.

Any recommendations for camo?  Grab the cheapest thing at a sale?  Splurge for the latest and greatest?  Hold out for a particular pattern (realtree, mossy oak)?

9/11/12 2:59 PM
Ron Popeil
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paw,

The most popular Waterfowl or I should say all time top seller (according to Ducks Unlimited).

Is Advantage Max4 HD. This is what I where and what 90% of my Gun, Waders, clothes, layout blind, as well as my dogs hunting vest. So you can never go wround with it.

Other option:

Mossy oak Duck Blind (Ugly IMO)

Fatal Flight (Very cool looking)

KIller Weed ( Very nice) Tends to be a little too much yellow IMO

You really cant go wrong with camo and ducks geese. The most important is movement. Dont look up when then come in or are working the decoys. Just STAY STILL ;)

Max4 blends in to multiple surroundings late season, and it is the easiest thing to find.

Good luck on the hunt sir!!

Where you going?
9/16/12 9:37 PM
paw
1561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Ron!

Looking to head to WI...have to make sure everything gets arranged properly. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.