UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage hurt, out of UFC Rio

9/11/12 3:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Courtesy of Dana's twitter. Any thoughts on who will replace him? Phone Post
9/11/12 3:25 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@danawhite: Rampage is hurt and out of UFC 153 RIO. SUCKS!!!!!! Phone Post
9/11/12 3:28 PM
3 Sided Square
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael still feels the Brazilian government robbed him of a chance to put on a show for the mud people by scheduling that United Nations shit or whatever. But I'm not sure Glover is ready for a shot at the new champ yet. Phone Post
9/11/12 3:29 PM
Ray Cappa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover would fuck Chael in the mouth and dump his carcass in the alley.
9/11/12 3:30 PM
GriffinQ

3 Sided Square - Chael still feels the Brazilian government robbed him of a chance to put on a show for the mud people by scheduling that United Nations shit or whatever. But I'm not sure Glover is ready for a shot at the new champ yet. Phone Post
I'd watch it, but not sure that fight would sell. Chael vs Forrest establishes Chael as a contender at LHW in the eyes of the casuals if Chael wins...Chael vs Glover doesn't really do anything for either guy in that sense. Phone Post
9/11/12 3:31 PM
GriffinQ

Ray Cappa - Glover would fuck Chael in the mouth and dump his carcass in the alley.
...but would he beat him in a fight...? Phone Post
9/11/12 3:31 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/11/12 3:32 PM
KaBrooney
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida would be a good opponent.
9/11/12 3:33 PM
TopChute
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen vs Texeira. Winner gets a title shot.
Old Feller
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -  

lol +1
3 Sided Square
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
3 Sided Square - Chael still feels the Brazilian government robbed him of a chance to put on a show for the mud people by scheduling that United Nations shit or whatever. But I'm not sure Glover is ready for a shot at the new champ yet. Phone Post
I'd watch it, but not sure that fight would sell. Chael vs Forrest establishes Chael as a contender at LHW in the eyes of the casuals if Chael wins...Chael vs Glover doesn't really do anything for either guy in that sense. Phone Post
Idk, plenty of sick people who would pay to for the potential of seeing some tribesman hitting Chael with a blow dart from the nosebleed section. Phone Post
9/11/12 3:35 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being in Wagner Prado!!!!!
He deserves it Phone Post
9/11/12 3:36 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is probably Rampages way of retiring. Phone Post
9/11/12 3:37 PM
GriffinQ

Anderson P Sonnen - Being in Wagner Prado!!!!!
How does he deserve it...? It would be a fun fight, sure, but Prado and Davis have unfinished business

Thiago Silva vs Glover? Phone Post
9/11/12 3:42 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

outtt
9/11/12 3:46 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
How does he deserve it...? It would be a fun fight, sure, but Prado and Davis have unfinished business

I could see them bumping up Phil Davis and finding a replacement for Prado. Phone Post
9/11/12 3:50 PM
thexception

pull shogun from gustaffason fight. if he says no ,again, try gustaffason vs glover Phone Post
9/11/12 3:52 PM
UK Rampage
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -

Thiago Silva vs Glover was my first thought, that would be one hell of a war, but I'm sure Silva is already booked? Am I right? Phone Post
9/11/12 3:53 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprised the UG hasn't said Page is ducking yet
9/11/12 3:54 PM
TRVSDKSN
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -

This. If Thiago is healed they should make it. Phone Post
9/11/12 3:55 PM
fitch n prey
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Rampage -
GriffinQ -

Thiago Silva vs Glover was my first thought, that would be one hell of a war, but I'm sure Silva is already booked? Am I right? Phone Post
Yea he is
I think his fighting in the china card
I say bump up Davis but I would love
Shogun vs glover but that's not gonna happen Phone Post
9/11/12 3:56 PM
MMALOGIC

Rashad is probably the only guy that could co main that show.
9/11/12 4:04 PM
garrote
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
9/11/12 4:09 PM
GriffinQ

How bout Jimmo vs Glover? Both had absolutely dominant UFC debuts, both have experience in big fights outside the promotion, and Glover's crazy offensive style won't allow Jimmo to point fight the way he used to. Not a big "name" fight, but could turn either guy into a contender. Phone Post
9/11/12 4:12 PM
UGCTT_David_MMAmet

Does Matt Hamill have an opponent? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.