UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Simpson's Tapped Out for iPhone

12/28/12 2:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WiredFreebird
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

occupy_DDF - the latest updated list is on pg 28 dudes...

you're welcome. ;)
Thanks mate, I've added a load of people but if you could add me that would be great, my name is WIredFreebird. Cheers everyone. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogmonster - Hooked up Swimfan, and of course the fucking OP! Phone Post
You sir are a fucking saint Phone Post
12/28/12 6:58 PM
roperninja
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roperninja -
ogmonster -
roperninja - Sorry dudes but isn't that ruining the game for y'all? Can't imagine it being fun just having everything . Phone Post
I thought that at first, but then I realised there are items that are simply unattainable unless you are willing to spend money. A lot of money.

I am happy to continue to waiting for the regular quests to complete, build up my XP the honest way. There is still a hell of a lot to do in the game even with these items. Phone Post
Then fuck it YOLO can you hook me and the wife up? Phone Post
Ahem... Phone Post
12/28/12 7:00 PM
Swimfan13
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogmonster - Hooked up Swimfan, and of course the fucking OP! Phone Post
Awesome! Thanks Phone Post
12/29/12 7:53 AM
sockeye
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

after ogmonster or I hooked some of you guys up with the premium stuff was there a change in donuts status to your game??? There might be disappearance of donuts due to the hack???!!
12/29/12 10:02 AM
RdotC
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - after ogmonster or I hooked some of you guys up with the premium stuff was there a change in donuts status to your game??? There might be disappearance of donuts due to the hack???!!
Yeah... I lost quite a few donuts. No big deal though. The increase in cash was worth it. Phone Post
12/29/12 10:20 AM
deljayson
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got my update from ogmonster a few days ago...still giddy. Phone Post
12/29/12 1:02 PM
ogmonster
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

deljayson - I got my update from ogmonster a few days ago...still giddy. Phone Post
Good to hear, fren! Phone Post
12/29/12 1:16 PM
deljayson

ogmonster -
deljayson - I got my update from ogmonster a few days ago...still giddy. Phone Post
Good to hear, fren! Phone Post
No how bout giving this happy fella some more $$$. And the observatory and 2 reindeer?!?! Haha Phone Post
12/29/12 1:34 PM
RCP
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey OG, what do I gotta do for some donuts? Phone Post
12/29/12 1:42 PM
latmmrh
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just started, sn is richieam17
12/29/12 3:20 PM
sockeye
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RCP -  Hey OG, what do I gotta do for some donuts? Phone Post

PM ogmonster, he has the power
12/29/12 4:29 PM
Jason UT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

might be a wait though. i pmed him a couple days ago but he hasn't gotten around to it yet. must be a ton of ogers asking for donuts.
12/29/12 8:03 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason UT -

might be a wait though. i pmed him a couple days ago but he hasn't gotten around to it yet. must be a ton of ogers asking for donuts.
Maybe those who missed the giving should wait till the next update. By the thee will be different premium stuff avail. Don't want to burn the 2 givers out, lol. Phone Post
12/29/12 9:41 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grapple_Tackle -
Jason UT -

Maybe those who missed the giving should wait till the next update. By the thee will be different premium stuff avail. Don't want to burn the 2 givers out, lol. Phone Post
This is a good idea. Will probably be an update next week. Phone Post
12/30/12 4:06 AM
ogmonster
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've not forgotten fellow OGers. Just been in Vegas putting on a very impressive parlay:

Johnson
Leben
Guillard
Belcher
Dos Santos

Anyway now that is out of the way, I'll get back to what I'm good at... Giving donuts. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:05 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogmonster - I've not forgotten fellow OGers. Just been in Vegas putting on a very impressive parlay:

Johnson
Leben
Guillard
Belcher
Dos Santos

Anyway now that is out of the way, I'll get back to what I'm good at... Giving donuts. Phone Post
Clearly betting is not how you make your money lol. Unlucky with the parlay. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:13 AM
RCP
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -

PM ogmonster, he has the power
PM sent... Phone Post
12/31/12 4:25 AM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!

Shulb712 add me everyone!!!!!! Phone Post
12/31/12 8:23 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Not gonna lie.. I'm pretty impressed with my springfield right now lol. Especially my junk yard I just built. Phone Post
12/31/12 8:52 PM
RepKeeper

Just started a threa about this but fuck it... Anyone here playing clash of clans? Phone Post
12/31/12 9:19 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RepKeeper - Just started a threa about this but fuck it... Anyone here playing clash of clans? Phone Post
Already a thread on it. Yes some are, talk of a OG clan.... Don't think it ever happened. Phone Post
1/1/13 12:25 PM
Mexirican
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started. Man this is addicting! Add me Mexirican511
1/1/13 3:48 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all those christmas coins i saved for Santas Lil Helper and all i have is a stupid funzo. I didn't realize I needed to get one to unlock SLH.
1/1/13 3:56 PM
deljayson

Christmas shit ends on the 3rd?!?? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.