UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Simpson's Tapped Out for iPhone

1/3/13 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RCP - Just spent over 2 million on land! 77,000 for a piece of land is crazy!

Lisa is going to busy:) Phone Post
I'm at 106,000 per land block. Once I square off the land I'm going to stockpile/ rebuild some. The updated buildings are only going up so gotta get ready!

P.s.- not many of you guys can say anything. All your towns suck! Lol Phone Post
1/3/13 12:10 AM
RCP
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grapple_Tackle -

I'm at 106,000 per land block. Once I square off the land I'm going to stockpile/ rebuild some. The updated buildings are only going up so gotta get ready!

P.s.- not many of you guys can say anything. All your towns suck! Lol Phone Post
You must be almost done buying land? Phone Post
1/3/13 12:14 AM
Bman15
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can buy mystery stockings for 50 coins if you have extra. Got a reindeer and like 5 donuts Phone Post
1/3/13 12:16 AM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RCP -
Grapple_Tackle -

You must be almost done buying land? Phone Post
Guess so, east - west maxes out at 13 squares. I assume north-south is the same. Phone Post
1/3/13 6:49 PM
RCP
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grapple_Tackle -

What's your screen name in the game? Phone Post
1/3/13 7:12 PM
Grapple_Tackle

RCP -
Grapple_Tackle -

Fraud###, don't remember that last 3 numbers. Phone Post
1/3/13 7:24 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bman15 - You can buy mystery stockings for 50 coins if you have extra. Got a reindeer and like 5 donuts Phone Post
Best idea they've ever had. I got like 6 deer and 20 something doughnuts already. Phone Post
1/3/13 7:44 PM
RCP

Grapple_Tackle -
RCP -
Grapple_Tackle -

Fraud###, don't remember that last 3 numbers. Phone Post
I've been to your crappy town before! Phone Post
1/3/13 7:49 PM
deljayson
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deljayson
Look me up! Check out that shit town! Phone Post
1/3/13 7:49 PM
deljayson
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deljayson
Look me up! Check out that shit town! Phone Post
1/4/13 4:43 AM
occupy_DDF
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm maxxed out on level 24, and still have items/bldgs I can't buy that only require level 22? Like the kerbaple apt. Da fuq?
1/4/13 5:12 AM
TheNothing
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

occupy_DDF - I'm maxxed out on level 24, and still have items/bldgs I can't buy that only require level 22? Like the kerbaple apt. Da fuq?
Keep your characters free and missions will come up to get the other buildings. I'm on 24, trying to get dr hibbert. Phone Post
1/4/13 6:02 AM
occupy_DDF
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheNothing - 
occupy_DDF - I'm maxxed out on level 24, and still have items/bldgs I can't buy that only require level 22? Like the kerbaple apt. Da fuq?
Keep your characters free and missions will come up to get the other buildings. I'm on 24, trying to get dr hibbert. Phone Post

I'll give that a whirl. My characters have been putting in some serious work. I'll give them a couple days off. For the holidays.
1/4/13 6:09 AM
sockeye
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like someone said keep the characters free.... Seems like the hospital takes the longest to come up.
Also no need to rush into having everything because afterwards it gets kinda boring lol Phone Post
1/4/13 11:29 AM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally close to getting Santos L Halper! Phone Post
1/4/13 11:50 AM
Jason UT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yo ogmonster

are you still hooking up the donuts?
1/4/13 7:07 PM
Gojjira
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
some of you have some nice towns ! Phone Post
1/4/13 8:06 PM
Manuel Gutierrez
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!!! Phone Post
1/4/13 8:23 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add me.

Alopes031 Phone Post
1/4/13 8:24 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Iwreastledabearonce - Add me.

Alopes031 Phone Post
*alopez031

It's a Z not s Phone Post
1/4/13 8:54 PM
ogmonster
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason UT - yo ogmonster

Yeah man it's no problem. I've slacked this week as the JailBroken device was taken on a road trip which I wasn't a part of. However, it returns tomorrow so I'll go through my PMs and drop some pink dough your way. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:23 PM
TheNothing
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogmonster -
Jason UT - yo ogmonster

Yeah man it's no problem. I've slacked this week as the JailBroken device was taken on a road trip which I wasn't a part of. However, it returns tomorrow so I'll go through my PMs and drop some pink dough your way. Phone Post
Awesome. I sent you a pm about it the other day. Phone Post
1/4/13 11:30 PM
Flexo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogmonster -
Jason UT - yo ogmonster

What do you need for you to hook me up? Phone Post
1/5/13 5:08 AM
ogmonster
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo -
ogmonster -
Jason UT - yo ogmonster

Origin email and password.

Log out and log in on your device to check! Crazy how many OGers have sent the wrong deets! Lol Phone Post
1/5/13 7:11 AM
TheNothing

ogmonster -
Flexo -
ogmonster -
Jason UT - yo ogmonster

Origin email and password.

Log out and log in on your device to check! Crazy how many OGers have sent the wrong deets! Lol Phone Post
I'm going to pm you again. I sent my username, not my email. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.