UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Simpson's Tapped Out for iPhone

1/11/13 5:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mwoodpd34
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent to sockeye also. Ogmonster I know you been swamped with requests lol Phone Post
1/11/13 5:32 PM
RCP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else having trouble login in? Phone Post
1/11/13 5:39 PM
ogmonster
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's cool, I can help.

If you want the new shit...

Just re-send Origin e-mail address and password via PM.

That way I will have unread messages in my inbox which would be helpful! Phone Post
1/11/13 5:49 PM
mwoodpd34
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogmonster - It's cool, I can help.

That way I will have unread messages in my inbox which would be helpful! Phone Post
Ok Phone Post
1/11/13 5:52 PM
mwoodpd34

ogmonster - It's cool, I can help.

Sent Phone Post
1/11/13 6:06 PM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ogmonster you helped me out the first time with a flood of premium items I never would pay real money for...sockeye get me the new stuff.
I can vote only once per day and person...so both of you will get votes for a long time!
Thanx to both of you! Phone Post
1/11/13 6:21 PM
Grapple_Tackle
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vtfu for sockeye. Phone Post
1/11/13 6:26 PM
TheNothing
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work - Guten Abend Sockeye...
Is it possible to hook me up with 3 or 4 premium items?
I annoyed ogmonster the last time and wanna give him a rest. If you give me your ok I will send you my pass and stuff. Phone Post
No worries... At the barbers now, will hook up everyone who sent pm's when I'm back home Phone Post
Sending you a pm for the new premium items. I hope your not getting too swamped with requests. Phone Post
1/11/13 6:44 PM
ogmonster
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work - Ogmonster you helped me out the first time with a flood of premium items I never would pay real money for...sockeye get me the new stuff.
I can vote only once per day and person...so both of you will get votes for a long time!
Thanx to both of you! Phone Post
It's a pleasure dude. The thanks is enough, send the VTFUs sockeyes way! Phone Post
1/11/13 7:09 PM
RCP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't been able to login all day... Just deleted the app and now re-downloading it!

Hope it works! Phone Post
1/11/13 7:11 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RCP - Haven't been able to login all day... Just deleted the app and now re-downloading it!

Should fix the problem. Phone Post
1/11/13 7:13 PM
RCP

I hope... It would be a shame of you guys couldn't see my beautiful town! Lol Phone Post
1/11/13 7:31 PM
deljayson
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pm sent to ogmonster thanks in advance bro Phone Post
1/11/13 7:36 PM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started playing Phone Post
1/11/13 7:47 PM
mwoodpd34

UGCTT_SidRival -
RCP - Haven't been able to login all day... Just deleted the app and now re-downloading it!

Should fix the problem. Phone Post
Sidtival I wish it was you that was having problems with the app and no one else! Damn you for mentioning this game and getting me hooked!!!
Just kidding. I voted you up a few times just for suggesting this app lol Phone Post
1/11/13 7:47 PM
mwoodpd34

^sidrival. Damn club fingers lol Phone Post
1/11/13 7:49 PM
Swimfan13
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know how to do the donut money hack using Cydia? Phone Post
1/11/13 8:27 PM
MattBFD
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever has the house farm ( I think it's RCP) I have to ready myself every morning for the fucking seizure I have trying to look at that thing... Phone Post
1/11/13 8:30 PM
occupy_DDF
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Level 25 bitches.
Quick glance shows a new property to buy... Phone Post
1/11/13 8:57 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mwoodpd34 - ^sidrival. Damn club fingers lol Phone Post
Lol sorry dude. I don't even know why I'm still playing. Just wanted to see my corn through. Harvested it on Black Friday. Even more into it now than before lol. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:59 PM
SomewhereOverTheDwayneBowe
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/11/13 9:11 PM
mwoodpd34

UGCTT_SidRival -
mwoodpd34 - ^sidrival. Damn club fingers lol Phone Post
Lol sorry dude. I don't even know why I'm still playing. Just wanted to see my corn through. Harvested it on Black Friday. Even more into it now than before lol. Phone Post
I harvest my first batch of corn in 7 days. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:57 PM
RandyIsMyDad
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Burns mansion and Smithers! Phone Post
1/11/13 10:12 PM
deljayson

Ogmonster I need the $$$

Show me the $$$ Phone Post
1/11/13 10:13 PM
RCP

MattBFD - Whoever has the house farm ( I think it's RCP) I have to ready myself every morning for the fucking seizure I have trying to look at that thing... Phone Post
Do you even trane bro?

Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.