UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Simpson's Tapped Out for iPhone

1/11/13 10:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ogmonster
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273eSvOwpKk Phone Post
1/11/13 11:03 PM
ogmonster
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swimfan13 - Anyone know how to do the donut money hack using Cydia? Phone Post
In Sources: Add cydia.imodgame.net in Cydia.

Install iModgame, create an account, buy 1000 mod points for 10 bucks, install mod for Tapped Out. Get unlimited donuts. Phone Post
1/12/13 3:08 AM
RCP
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
RCP - Haven't been able to login all day... Just deleted the app and now re-downloading it!

Hope it works! Phone Post
Should fix the problem. Phone Post
I'm back!! Phone Post
1/12/13 10:02 AM
Swimfan13
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogmonster -
Swimfan13 - Anyone know how to do the donut money hack using Cydia? Phone Post
In Sources: Add cydia.imodgame.net in Cydia.

Install iModgame, create an account, buy 1000 mod points for 10 bucks, install mod for Tapped Out. Get unlimited donuts. Phone Post
Thank you you're awesome Phone Post
1/12/13 12:36 PM
sockeye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been at work all night, haven't checked my pm's but will do today.
BUT! For anyone without a jailbroken phone but still wants unlimited donuts its doable now! Just download this!
http://imodgame.net/en/mods/9/

That's how I did mine and the developer has hacks for other games to Phone Post
1/12/13 12:56 PM
Frostie
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - Been at work all night, haven't checked my pm's but will do today.
BUT! For anyone without a jailbroken phone but still wants unlimited donuts its doable now! Just download this!

Sweet, can you do this direct from an iPhone? Phone Post
1/12/13 1:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Download to computer or phone? I am confuse. Phone Post
1/12/13 5:59 PM
Swimfan13
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you do this in Cydia and put it under sources? Phone Post
1/12/13 6:01 PM
Swimfan13

1/12/13 6:46 PM
ogmonster

Swimfan13 -

If you've got Cydia, it means you're JailBroken - therefore just follow the instructions I posted a couple of posts above.

Sockeye is providing a way for non-JailBroken devices to get donuts (I think!). Phone Post
1/12/13 7:13 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Says features are "funny rush". Others say unlimited cash etc so I wonder if all the features are available. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:27 PM
sockeye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grapple_Tackle -

Says features are "funny rush". Others say unlimited cash etc so I wonder if all the features are available. Phone Post
"Funny rush "is what gives you the donuts. Every time you rush a job it adds 250 donuts to your account, unlimited

It's a stand alone program that downloads to your pc and just plug your idevice and create an account. Not sure about the rest as I did mine via the jailbreak Phone Post
1/13/13 12:48 AM
Tangerine Dream
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/13/13 3:27 AM
Tangerine Dream
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -
Grapple_Tackle -

"Funny rush "is what gives you the donuts. Every time you rush a job it adds 250 donuts to your account, unlimited

It's a stand alone program that downloads to your pc and just plug your idevice and create an account. Not sure about the rest as I did mine via the jailbreak Phone Post
Couldn't figure it out with an unjailbreaked iPhone 4 Phone Post
1/13/13 4:07 AM
TrappeBier
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/13/13 4:19 AM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ogmonster or sockeye...
Any chance to get your service again?
Just saw one or two premium items that I missed to mention...
Will check out that link to the hack by myself later... Phone Post
1/13/13 4:26 AM
mwoodpd34
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still waiting to be hooked up with some doughnuts for the first time from ogmonster or sockeye for the first time. No big deal though. I'm not gonna rush either one or get pissed lol Phone Post
1/13/13 12:11 PM
Tangerine Dream

mwoodpd34 - I'm still waiting to be hooked up with some doughnuts for the first time from ogmonster or sockeye for the first time. No big deal though. I'm not gonna rush either one or get pissed lol Phone Post
Give a man some doughnuts, build 1 premium item. Teach a man to make doughnuts, get all the premium shii. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:10 PM
Tangerine Dream

sockeye - 
Grapple_Tackle -

I have jailbroken my phone with redsnow, got cydia, and imodgame.

Is there a way to do this fro free without the $10 on 1000 mod points?
1/13/13 1:14 PM
Grapple_Tackle

sockeye -
Grapple_Tackle -

I'll check it out Monday at work. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:15 PM
ogmonster

mwoodpd34 - I'm still waiting to be hooked up with some doughnuts for the first time from ogmonster or sockeye for the first time. No big deal though. I'm not gonna rush either one or get pissed lol Phone Post
I hooked up everyone who sent me the correct Origin email and password. I had about 5 people left in my inbox that sent me the incorrect details. Maybe you're on that list. Try again I suppose. Phone Post
ogmonster

Will be doing some donut splashing today. Phone Post
ogmonster

Tangerine Dream -
sockeye - 
Grapple_Tackle -

No. You cheap fuck. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:37 PM
Tangerine Dream

ogmonster - 
Tangerine Dream -
sockeye - 
Grapple_Tackle -

Weak. Pm? lol
1/13/13 1:38 PM
sockeye

ogmonster - 
Tangerine Dream -
sockeye - 
Grapple_Tackle -

LOL yeah bro, I spent the 10$ for the hack.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.