UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Simpson's Tapped Out for iPhone

2/17/13 4:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the_shrike
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for iPhone donut cheats/glitches

2/17/13 6:52 PM
MattyJ
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the_shrike -

Just levelled up again and the glitch didn't work this time. Phone Post
2/17/13 7:04 PM
the_shrike
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyJ - 
the_shrike -

i just got one measley donut for leveling up from 13 to 14.  now have 23.

is there any realisitic way to get the 90 donuts for the lowest premium building without buying them?

2/18/13 10:42 AM
Bstevie
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add a friend of mine please

Patch595

Thanks Phone Post
2/18/13 11:09 AM
Choochy
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the_shrike -
MattyJ - 
the_shrike -

i just got one measley donut for leveling up from 13 to 14.  now have 23.

is there any realisitic way to get the 90 donuts for the lowest premium building without buying them?

don't think so other than you get some at max level. I've only ever seen 1-2 per level Phone Post
2/19/13 3:07 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine stopped working. Was playing like an hour or two ago and everything was fine. Tried to play 10 mins ago. Frozen. Deleted it and reinstalled it. Crashed, told me some of my stuff didn't save and may be lost and then froze again.. Idk what to do. If my Springfield is ruined I'm out. Already lost more time from my life than any man should have to this stupid game. Phone Post
2/19/13 11:03 AM
DMC
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -  Mine stopped working. Was playing like an hour or two ago and everything was fine. Tried to play 10 mins ago. Frozen. Deleted it and reinstalled it. Crashed, told me some of my stuff didn't save and may be lost and then froze again.. Idk what to do. If my Springfield is ruined I'm out. Already lost more time from my life than any man should have to this stupid game. Phone Post

That sucks.

And you're right, it IS a stupid game. It's not even a game. I wish I didn't start but can't stop now.

If it weren't a Simpsons 'game' it would be the worst app ever made lol
2/19/13 11:10 AM
Grapple_Tackle

UGCTT_SidRival -  Mine stopped working. Was playing like an hour or two ago and everything was fine. Tried to play 10 mins ago. Frozen. Deleted it and reinstalled it. Crashed, told me some of my stuff didn't save and may be lost and then froze again.. Idk what to do. If my Springfield is ruined I'm out. Already lost more time from my life than any man should have to this stupid game. Phone Post

I had the same thing happen, says i was still logged in on my other device.

Could not get it to login...it froze. Then i just let it stay at the frozen screen...after about 15 min sitting there it worked.

Funny enough it worked straight into the donut glitch, got 925 before it fixed itself.
2/19/13 11:30 AM
tornadochoke

In for free donuts Phone Post
2/19/13 11:44 AM
PatK
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my new phone and went to download some apps, didn't know this is now on Android.
2/19/13 1:06 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grapple_Tackle -

I had the same thing happen, says i was still logged in on my other device.

Could not get it to login...it froze. Then i just let it stay at the frozen screen...after about 15 min sitting there it worked.

Funny enough it worked straight into the donut glitch, got 925 before it fixed itself.
Ill leave it on the frozen screen right now and see what happens. Wish I could get a doughnut glitch haha. Phone Post
2/19/13 5:03 PM
GeneralSmoothness
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldnt get the glitch either.

2/19/13 6:11 PM
RCP
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't accept anymore friends.. Phone Post
2/19/13 6:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Still frozen. Phone Post
2/19/13 6:19 PM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatK - Got my new phone and went to download some apps, didn't know this is now on Android.
Yeah, but the android version, you can't get new friends. You can't even log in to your Origin account, you have to do a new game. Which sucks, because I wanted to continue my game from my iPod on my phone, but I can't. Phone Post
2/19/13 10:22 PM
Grapple_Tackle

UGCTT_SidRival - Still frozen. Phone Post
Keep trying, took me a few tries over a few days. Also go off wireless and try then back on. Phone Post
2/19/13 10:43 PM
tres_equis_666
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! - Now that we can jailbreak all iphone can someone explain what I need to do in cydia to get any cheats or donuts for this. Phone Post
1) Add source cydia.imodgame.net
2) Add cydia package iModGame
3) launch the app, set up an account. The in-app currency are mod points, which you buy with real cash. Pay the minumum (10 bucks I think)
4) Buy the tapped out mod
5) profit (donuts)

I think if you refer people to the app it gives you free iap currency. But it has (working) mods for a lot of games anyway so it's somewhat worth it.

However, the versioned mods are matched to certain app versions. So once the app is updated, they need to update the mod (almost immediately). It costs some mod points to upgrade your mod to match the app version. Phone Post
2/20/13 1:13 PM
Swimfan13
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 names to add

Sr13wr

A23dimike

Jkoritsky730

Add please Phone Post
2/20/13 5:06 PM
PolandsFinest
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need more Donut glitches!!!!!!!

btw if you haven't, please add bejasinski
2/21/13 1:50 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Grapple_Tackle -
Keep trying, took me a few tries over a few days. Also go off wireless and try then back on. Phone Post
Still frozen.. Phone Post
2/21/13 4:18 AM
TZA
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/comments/18dklc/stumbled_upon_an_unlimited_donuts_glitch_whats/

"unlimited" donuts glitch. 

2/21/13 4:36 AM
metalzombie83
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got it for android... No friends, the daily visit from sideshow bob lasted all of one day, got an offer for 50,000 and frinks lab for 250 donuts, to buy 300 costs

Fuck........that! Thieving fuckers

Nice little game but no reward for effort put in..... Uninstalling this glittering turd Phone Post
2/21/13 5:08 AM
GeneralSmoothness
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
Grapple_Tackle -
Still frozen.. Phone Post
Tried that twice a few days ago and had no luck. I've heard it works for others tho. Phone Post
2/21/13 5:55 AM
MattyJ
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TZA - 

http://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/comments/18dklc/stumbled_upon_an_unlimited_donuts_glitch_whats/

"unlimited" donuts glitch. 

This works for me also basically you start a greyhound race then buy a scratchcard you then scratch the card but dont click ok for about 30 seconds after you've done this you go into negative donuts you can then buy anything you want.
2/21/13 7:08 AM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downloading... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.