UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Simpson's Tapped Out for iPhone

3/8/13 1:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tangerine Dream
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.
All land bought.
Thank you Springfield Downs Phone Post
3/8/13 3:01 PM
Darth Ryase
1286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What level do you get Springfield Downs? Phone Post
3/8/13 3:54 PM
deljayson
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase - What level do you get Springfield Downs? Phone Post
I forget. I'm sure you can google that. Maybe middle levels and it stops at level 26 Phone Post
3/8/13 4:09 PM
Darth Ryase
1286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

deljayson -
Darth Ryase - What level do you get Springfield Downs? Phone Post
I forget. I'm sure you can google that. Maybe middle levels and it stops at level 26 Phone Post
What do you mean spots? Phone Post
3/8/13 4:10 PM
Darth Ryase

Stops* Phone Post
3/8/13 4:38 PM
deljayson
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase - Stops* Phone Post
Right now it maxes out at 26 cause I don't think EA thought there'd be crazy people playing all the time. You get like 2-3 donuts every time you fill up the xp meter...

Lame Phone Post
3/8/13 6:30 PM
Pan head
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have an iPhone 4S and the game has locked on me also. I did the turn off auto lock and sit and wait thing and it has worked. It's locked on me a few times so far but always comes around after a while... Springfield Downs is after level 16. (I think) Phone Post
3/8/13 8:00 PM
DrunkSender
1472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legendkilla91 -
aces_taylor - I think somehow I was "banned" from the game. It froze in the middle of doing the donut glitch. It wouldn't restart so I had to basically turn my phone off. Now everytime I try to startup it won't go past the opening screen after I hit "tap to continue." I have deleted and re-installed the app 3x and it still doesn't work. Phone Post
Happened to me too. If you have the iPhone 5 turn auto lock off and let it sit on loading screen for 15-20 minutes and game will work again. Phone Post
The App force closes before it can do this Phone Post
3/8/13 9:03 PM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iwrestledabearonce -
MattyJ -
TZA - 

http://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/comments/18dklc/stumbled_upon_an_unlimited_donuts_glitch_whats/

"unlimited" donuts glitch. 

This works for me also basically you start a greyhound race then buy a scratchcard you then scratch the card but dont click ok for about 30 seconds after you've done this you go into negative donuts you can then buy anything you want.
Cliff notes for glitch Phone Post
Thanks!!! Will try tonight. Phone Post
3/9/13 6:48 AM
Darth Ryase

deljayson -
Right now it maxes out at 26 cause I don't think EA thought there'd be crazy people playing all the time. You get like 2-3 donuts every time you fill up the xp meter...

Lame Phone Post
Ah I thought you were talking about the glitch. I'm still on level 14 damnit...if I don't get some premium stuff soon I'm quitting.

I spent my first set of donuts on a mystery box and got a god damn parking lot. Then I bought a Homer Buddha thinking it was an item and I got an apple tree. That's what I did with all of my donuts. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:24 AM
MMAhaiku
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jurassic Park builder is better than Tapped Out. Same building ideals, but leveling is faster and you can do more with the money you earn. Plus, JP doesn't skimp on their "donuts". Phone Post
3/9/13 9:17 AM
deljayson

Darth Ryase -
deljayson -

Lame Phone Post
Ah I thought you were talking about the glitch. I'm still on level 14 damnit...if I don't get some premium stuff soon I'm quitting.

I spent my first set of donuts on a mystery box and got a god damn parking lot. Then I bought a Homer Buddha thinking it was an item and I got an apple tree. That's what I did with all of my donuts. Phone Post
Hopefully you get the downs before they catch it. It should have an option to hit the track to see which level you can get it at Phone Post
3/9/13 9:22 AM
the_shrike
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor -  I think somehow I was "banned" from the game. It froze in the middle of doing the donut glitch. It wouldn't restart so I had to basically turn my phone off. Now everytime I try to startup it won't go past the opening screen after I hit "tap to continue." I have deleted and re-installed the app 3x and it still doesn't work. Phone Post

i can still go into your Springfield as friends and mess around

3/9/13 9:37 AM
aces_taylor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried that auto-lock trick suggested by legendkilla and it worked. Thanks, mate. Phone Post
3/10/13 8:48 AM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, another update.
3/10/13 9:15 AM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glitch still works.
3/10/13 9:37 AM
the_shrike
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got the Downs last night.

tempted to cheat now

3/10/13 10:27 AM
Irish Cream
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had been grinding it out for the longest time... finally decided to cheat using the donut hack... works like a charm everytime i do it. 

bought all the land, all the premium items, and banked about $1BILL in cash... 

add me if ya wanna: IrishCreamMR

p.s. worst part about buying all the land possible at once is you have to clean all the fucking waste up... i spent an hour just moving it all into one place 

3/10/13 10:39 AM
aces_taylor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Irish Cream -

I had been grinding it out for the longest time... finally decided to cheat using the donut hack... works like a charm everytime i do it. 

bought all the land, all the premium items, and banked about $1BILL in cash... 

add me if ya wanna: IrishCreamMR

p.s. worst part about buying all the land possible at once is you have to clean all the fucking waste up... i spent an hour just moving it all into one place 

But now the game is basically over for you. Phone Post
3/10/13 1:18 PM
Anishnabe
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just used the glitch today for the second time, bought a bunch of cash and then I bought the wishing well. As soon as I bought the well the game froze and a chime kept playing over and over

I closed the game, now when I reopen I can't get pass the loading screen. All I hear is a chime sound playing over and over. Anyone else get this problem? Phone Post
3/10/13 1:30 PM
Mikusoraiden
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone who's not cheating know if you get anything for doing all the Irish pub quest line? I'm at the point where I have to do the 4 hour drinking with the residents. Phone Post
3/10/13 1:30 PM
Mikusoraiden
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, do you get to keep the holiday buildings/characters after the event is over? This is my first event. Phone Post
3/10/13 1:47 PM
Darth Ryase

I wonder if the cheat works for the Android version. I'm at level 15 so I guess I'll find out in a few days. Phone Post
3/10/13 1:50 PM
Mikusoraiden

Darth Ryase - I wonder if the cheat works for the Android version. I'm at level 15 so I guess I'll find out in a few days. Phone Post
I'm level 18 and just now building the church. I kind of ducked up doing the quests for awhile. I didn't realize I couldn't progress until I did some of the 24hr quests early on...just sat on them for a few levels. Phone Post
3/10/13 2:09 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mikusoraiden - Also, do you get to keep the holiday buildings/characters after the event is over? This is my first event. Phone Post
Yeah u get to keep them. I've got weird little critters running around all over my Springfield from Halloween and Christmas. They're actually kind of annoying. At least the leprechaun gives u something for tapping on him. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.