UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The Simpson's Tapped Out for iPhone

3/10/13 5:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RONINXOM
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crw - I tried the hack and got the second scratch card , but no donuts .
Game tag 78crw for adding :) Phone Post
Make sure you are at one or zero donuts when you do it. Phone Post
3/10/13 6:04 PM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RONINXOM -
Crw - I tried the hack and got the second scratch card , but no donuts .
Game tag 78crw for adding :) Phone Post
Make sure you are at one or zero donuts when you do it. Phone Post
Ah shit I had 10 donuts , cheers I will try it again . Phone Post
3/10/13 6:06 PM
iwrestledabearonce
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iwrestledabearonce -
MattyJ -
TZA - 

http://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/comments/18dklc/stumbled_upon_an_unlimited_donuts_glitch_whats/

"unlimited" donuts glitch. 

This works for me also basically you start a greyhound race then buy a scratchcard you then scratch the card but dont click ok for about 30 seconds after you've done this you go into negative donuts you can then buy anything you want.
Cliff notes for glitch Phone Post
For trip6 Phone Post
3/10/13 6:09 PM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
Mikusoraiden - Anyone who's not cheating know if you get anything for doing all the Irish pub quest line? I'm at the point where I have to do the 4 hour drinking with the residents. Phone Post
I've got 3 characters left to do the drinking...I'm still waiting on Bart to show up Phone Post

Yeah, you get a "Goal Complete", with some cash and xp.
3/10/13 6:12 PM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - 
Irish Cream -

I had been grinding it out for the longest time... finally decided to cheat using the donut hack... works like a charm everytime i do it. 

bought all the land, all the premium items, and banked about $1BILL in cash... 

add me if ya wanna: IrishCreamMR

p.s. worst part about buying all the land possible at once is you have to clean all the fucking waste up... i spent an hour just moving it all into one place 

But now the game is basically over for you. Phone Post

How so? There are always new quests and updates, getting the big things out of the way just makes it easier, rather then spending hundreds of real dollars or hundreds of hours to get all that land. It's more stealing then cheating as there is no real end to the game, its just a sandbox, do what you want game.
3/10/13 7:28 PM
aces_taylor
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ParadigmRaep -
aces_taylor - 
Irish Cream -

I had been grinding it out for the longest time... finally decided to cheat using the donut hack... works like a charm everytime i do it. 

bought all the land, all the premium items, and banked about $1BILL in cash... 

add me if ya wanna: IrishCreamMR

p.s. worst part about buying all the land possible at once is you have to clean all the fucking waste up... i spent an hour just moving it all into one place 

But now the game is basically over for you. Phone Post

How so? There are always new quests and updates, getting the big things out of the way just makes it easier, rather then spending hundreds of real dollars or hundreds of hours to get all that land. It's more stealing then cheating as there is no real end to the game, its just a sandbox, do what you want game.
I guess we disagree. Now that you don't have to work for anything it's kind if boring. You just wait for updates, use the cheat and then basically wait again. and Having $1 billion dollars is ridiculous, but to each his own. Phone Post
3/10/13 7:37 PM
Irish Cream
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh.... i mostly used it to buy the land and all the bullshit that costs donuts that I will never accumulate nor buy. 

The cash was overkill, but whatever... I will still grind out tasks with my characters

3/10/13 9:56 PM
sockeye
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Using hacks and shit does kill the game lol, well for me at least. I just log in now and then to check for update. Phone Post
3/10/13 11:40 PM
DrunkSender
1619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legendkilla91 -
DrunkSender -
Legendkilla91 -
aces_taylor - I think somehow I was "banned" from the game. It froze in the middle of doing the donut glitch. It wouldn't restart so I had to basically turn my phone off. Now everytime I try to startup it won't go past the opening screen after I hit "tap to continue." I have deleted and re-installed the app 3x and it still doesn't work. Phone Post
Happened to me too. If you have the iPhone 5 turn auto lock off and let it sit on loading screen for 15-20 minutes and game will work again. Phone Post
The App force closes before it can do this Phone Post
No it doesn't. Phone Post
It does for me Phone Post
3/11/13 6:40 PM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mines froze again. Damnt Phone Post
3/11/13 8:34 PM
I Dini Ken Min
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mines froze today and won't load now! Phone Post
3/13/13 10:09 PM
aces_taylor
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decision Dan's Karma - Has the donut glitch been patched? Been trying past few days and just can't get it.

How long is the race exactly? Any tips to help me get it? Phone Post
Still works, brother. Phone Post
3/13/13 11:08 PM
Darth Ryase
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It better work I'm like a day away from level 15! Phone Post
3/14/13 5:15 AM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It still works I have done it twice now . Phone Post
3/14/13 4:43 PM
Darth Ryase
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more building in quest mode and I'll have the dog track. Hopefully the glitch works for Android! Phone Post
3/14/13 5:09 PM
Darth Ryase

Mandatory update to continue playing the game. How much you want to bet they patched the glitch as soon as I got to level 15. If that's the case I'm deleting this game. Fucking money grab. Phone Post
3/14/13 5:23 PM
Mikusoraiden
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All done with the st. Pattie's day questline...you get a shamrock topiary decoration. I think it's after 9 parts of the quest. Phone Post
3/14/13 5:24 PM
Mikusoraiden
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, didn't even notice the 50 ft magnifying glass building was added...but it's 3 million dollars so...I guess it's only for you cheaters out there :-) Phone Post
3/18/13 4:45 PM
Crabtree

I think they finally patched the glitch. Man, I wanted the Mr Burns costume
3/18/13 4:47 PM
Bobcats On Booze
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was able to do the glitch yesterday and get "fruit bat man" Phone Post
3/18/13 4:48 PM
Crabtree

Bobcats On Booze - I was able to do the glitch yesterday and get "fruit bat man" Phone Post
Yeah? I've been trying since this morning Phone Post
3/18/13 6:37 PM
sockeye
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mikusoraiden - Also, didn't even notice the 50 ft magnifying glass building was added...but it's 3 million dollars so...I guess it's only for you cheaters out there :-) Phone Post
Sir, if you ain't cheating you aren't trying Phone Post
3/18/13 6:38 PM
the_shrike
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn it!

was going to do it tonight to get the Springfield sign, but it didn't work!

3/18/13 7:03 PM
deljayson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crabtree - I think they finally patched the glitch. Man, I wanted the Mr Burns costume
Yea I see an update but I'm gonna go ahead and get some donuts before I do it Phone Post
3/18/13 8:49 PM
PolandsFinest
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did the glitch this am, I see there is a new update waiting. Any word if it patches it? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.