UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Time off lifting= stronger?

9/12/12 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
savage043
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok im a soph in college but i started lifting in 7th grade with the football team all the way through highschool and participated in wrestling and started training mma my senior year of highschool as well after i graduated highschool of 5 straight years of lifting or athletic activity i got lazy n a sense and took a brake from everything and last summer i started getting into lifting again and my first day lifting i beat my all time best max on all upper body main lifts. I cant find any explantion for this any one else got any ideas or comments on this? Phone Post
9/12/12 11:42 AM
HERTSWENIP
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy run-on sentence. Did you take a few weeks off, or a few months/years off?

If the former, supercompensation. You were likely training so much your body couldn't keep up, and when you took a break, your finally had a chance to repair and build itself up.

If the latter, puberty. Some people are "late bloomers.."
9/12/12 11:46 AM
savage043
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hit puberty in 8th grade took about 6 months off and i understand lifting i would lift for about 6 weeks straight about 5 days a week with a week or longer of recovery with maybe a little running to keep cardio up i did put on about 10 lbs during that time off but almost all of it seemed to b fat Phone Post
9/12/12 8:46 PM
Eggbert
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe take a little time off to learn sentence structure and punctuation Phone Post
9/13/12 1:19 AM
Chocolate Shatner
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seriously, what fucking college let in someone with such horrible English grammar and composition skills? ITT tech?
9/13/12 2:45 AM
Genocide_Junkie
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - Maybe take a little time off to learn sentence structure and punctuation Phone Post
Says the guy with no punctuation in his sentence. Phone Post
9/13/12 9:41 AM
Ninjaworm7555
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - Maybe take a little time off to learn sentence structure and punctuation Phone Post
Lol. Phone Post
9/13/12 11:06 PM
savage043

Lol at the guy that comments on my grammer and in the same sentence forgets a period. See i can be grammatically correct but you sir have no choice but to be a troll its in your blood. Phone Post
9/13/12 11:08 PM
savage043

Chocolate Shatner - seriously, what fucking college let in someone with such horrible English grammar and composition skills? ITT tech?
Accepted to every school in oklahoma :) how bout u? Phone Post
9/14/12 12:10 AM
Chocolate Shatner
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

savage043 - 
Chocolate Shatner - seriously, what fucking college let in someone with such horrible English grammar and composition skills? ITT tech?

Graduate of the United States Military Academy. Now, sit the fuck down, freshman.
9/14/12 2:08 AM
Leigh
757 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

savage043 -
That explains it. Phone Post
9/14/12 2:55 AM
Chocolate Shatner

Leigh - 
savage043 -

Well, let's face it, there is a reason that America didn't accept Oklahoma as a state for a long damned time.
9/14/12 10:45 AM
savage043

Chocolate Shatner -
Leigh - 
savage043 -

Well, let's face it, there is a reason that America didn't accept Oklahoma as a state for a long damned time.
And where did you attend college kinda sir? Coolidge college? Tell van wilder he throws some bitchen partys for me will ya? :) Phone Post
9/14/12 4:43 PM
OSBtro11

You guy's are douche bags. Just give him some advice or fuck off, it's an Internet forum, do you guys text like your writing an essay ? Lol Phone Post
9/14/12 4:59 PM
Chocolate Shatner

While I do not text like that, when given the flexibility and capabilities of your average 102 key keyboard, I do try to mostly use correct English style. That of course includes the proper use of "guys" instead of "guy's", and "you're" instead of "your."

9/14/12 5:10 PM
OSBtro11

You go girl Phone Post
9/14/12 5:13 PM
Chocolate Shatner

don't blame me for you and the OP not being properly educated.
9/14/12 5:15 PM
OSBtro11

Lol Phone Post
9/14/12 5:34 PM
Chocolate Shatner

savage043 - 
Chocolate Shatner -
Leigh - 
savage043 -

And where did you attend college kinda sir? Coolidge college? Tell van wilder he throws some bitchen partys for me will ya? :) Phone Post

Your reading skills are obviously just as bad as your composition and grammar skills. I graduated from the United States Military Academy. West Point. You know, 4 year degree in addition to military training? Part of a class that produced multiple Rhodes Scholars?

Yeah. That school. Now, once again, sit the fuck down, freshman.
9/14/12 5:50 PM
dizz
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

West Point? Maybe that's why you're wound so fucking tight. Cut the kid some slack, it's the fucking Internet.

Anyhow, OP, probably just a late bloomer like Herswenip said. I was similar in college, stagnated in strength (and I was pretty weak) until my sophomore year.
9/14/12 5:56 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it when people uses the "internet" as an excuses to be illeterate imbeciles.
9/14/12 6:13 PM
OSBtro11

Fuk dis threD got highjaked buy a millitary dooosh with a stick up his asss . Nobody Is impressed by your extensivvee branewashing. Goo sux a Dix phaggit Phone Post
9/14/12 7:41 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard of farmer strength and old man strength, but never poor syntax strength.
9/15/12 8:38 AM
Chocolate Shatner

poor syntax strength is similar to tard strength. They just don't admit they are "tarded."
9/15/12 4:15 PM
anthonyMI
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

savage043 -
He says it like that is an accomplishment. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.