UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> My problem with Skyrim

9/18/12 11:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slouse
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tried so hard to get into Demon/Dark Souls but I cant get past the cheapness of the game...as in every room is an ambush perfectly set up to waste you. Like the with fire swords next to explosive barrels. Real funny.

My tolerence for cheap AI tactics is going down.
9/19/12 6:40 PM
Malvert the Janitor
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slouse - Tried so hard to get into Demon/Dark Souls but I cant get past the cheapness of the game...as in every room is an ambush perfectly set up to waste you. Like the with fire swords next to explosive barrels. Real funny.

My tolerence for cheap AI tactics is going down.
Problem solving. It's the best part of the game. Stick with it. Check out the Dark Souls thread on the Gamerground. Phone Post
9/20/12 1:12 AM
Ceelo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have yet to touch either game... They are on my list though
9/20/12 3:17 PM
Onikage
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LindeUsesMyMouthAsAToilet -  Just got back into Skyrim. Bought a 23" IPS LED monitor and the game looks fucking AMAZING!
Nice. I have it for xbox but my gf got it on steam with the high res texture pack and we used the big picture beta to play it on our big tv. Looks awesome, the water is amazing. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.