UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> World Record Largest Biceps 31"

9/14/12 7:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at "I eat alot of protein plus my genes help me" that's 100% synthol
9/14/12 11:22 AM
greentrousers
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really guiness people??? i just lost respect for them.
9/14/12 12:59 PM
OSBtro11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys should check out the documentary, "the man who's arms exploded" it's about this exact thing, as mentioned by a poster above. Fucking disgusting...it's really a sick mental condition. Phone Post
9/14/12 4:11 PM
6mildollarman
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SmasherSnu - WTF...do they really believe this is cool? What was that dudes name from the documentary that got his biceps infected using dirty needles with synthol and they showed him squeezing puss and synthol out of a huge hole?
Greg Valentino. Watch the documentary, very interesting to look at it from an insider's perspective. These "bodybuilders" suffer from muscle dysmorphia, aka bigorexia. Their debilitation is similar to that of an anorexic. When they look in the mirror, they either hate themselves or become depressed because they see the reflection as a skinny person who needs to put on more muscle. Phone Post
9/14/12 4:21 PM
SmasherSnu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6mildollarman - 
SmasherSnu - WTF...do they really believe this is cool? What was that dudes name from the documentary that got his biceps infected using dirty needles with synthol and they showed him squeezing puss and synthol out of a huge hole?
Greg Valentino. Watch the documentary, very interesting to look at it from an insider's perspective. These "bodybuilders" suffer from muscle dysmorphia, aka bigorexia. Their debilitation is similar to that of an anorexic. When they look in the mirror, they either hate themselves or become depressed because they see the reflection as a skinny person who needs to put on more muscle. Phone Post

Ive seen the documentary, I just couldnt remember the dudes name. And I have no sympathy for them, it doesn't even look like a muscle...its just a random bulge...
9/14/12 4:40 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, that looks stupid.

I can even understand site injection, but that just looks retarded. Phone Post
9/15/12 5:29 AM
6mildollarman
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They look like walking non-functional buffoons. How can they even live a normal life with those hideous balloons getting in the way? It's like they choose to be handicapped for the sake of vanity. Phone Post
9/16/12 3:31 PM
LordSeano
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no mention of the guy on the guinness records website.

Looks like he might be one big troll setting up the fake guinness award and everything
9/16/12 9:05 PM
slugshot331
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subbed for hilarity
9/17/12 1:37 AM
ravenman2000
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would think that the world's fattest man would still have bigger arms ("biceps") than these guys.
9/17/12 3:38 AM
6mildollarman

ravenman2000 -  I would think that the world's fattest man would still have bigger arms ("biceps") than these guys.
And that fat man would be all natural, unlike these synthol-filled clowns. Phone Post
9/18/12 6:30 AM
DMC
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't buy the comparison to anorexia because serious anorexics (as opposed to stupid cunts with 'body image issues') don't flaunt their bodies in public and go after 'world skinniest woman' awards.

These guys are simply douchebags of the highest order who are too stupid to realise that other people will not mistake their swollen, oil-filled limbs for actual muscle.
9/18/12 6:50 PM
ravenman2000
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But the body dysmorphia point is what was being compared-- anorexics actually think they are fat (or at best that they have a curvy attractive build only when they are about to die from malnutrition), and they also usually think that people trying to help them gain weight to be healthy are sabotaging them, and standing in the way of them getting thin and attractive.  Similarly, there are men who think they look skinny even when they have huge muscles.  It isn't necessarily about flaunting anything; it is about an emotional disorder that causes you to perceive that your body looks different than it actually is.
9/18/12 7:45 PM
jkennedy
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know I just wish you guys had the dedication that these guys have and instead of hiding behind your keyboards you were in the curl cage with the rest of us big dawgs moving the big weight and building the 'girl getters'. Oh yeah baby, don't think your girl doesn't look at us and think to herself, "fuck I wish my man had manly arms and not those sad noodles he calls arms." We know, you know fuck everyone knows that we're the real men here.
9/19/12 5:03 AM
DMC
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ravenman2000 -  But the body dysmorphia point is what was being compared-- anorexics actually think they are fat (or at best that they have a curvy attractive build only when they are about to die from malnutrition), and they also usually think that people trying to help them gain weight to be healthy are sabotaging them, and standing in the way of them getting thin and attractive.  Similarly, there are men who think they look skinny even when they have huge muscles.  It isn't necessarily about flaunting anything; it is about an emotional disorder that causes you to perceive that your body looks different than it actually is.

Yeah I understand all that.

I just don't think (for example) that this guy has body dysmorphia. He knows exactly what size his arms are. That's my point. He just doesn't care that it's not muscle and is too stupid to realise that most people won't fall for it.

And I've never met a bodybuilder who isn't acutely aware of exactly how big they are. I'm sure there are guys with body dymorphia out there but I'd guess it's actually extremely rare.

Let me put it this way - when you're aim is to be the size of a modern pro bodybuilder then of course your expactations and standards of what is 'big' are going to change. Because their size is (for them) relative to what they want to achieve, even a massively muscled body builder might not 'see' himself as I see him. But that's not an emotional disorder.

And I think that is what most people are misdiagnosing as male body dysmorphia.
9/19/12 2:30 PM
vermonter
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some people are fucking stupid.
9/20/12 9:46 PM
1armedScissor
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fearless Winker -  "3500 grams of protein a day"

LOL

this

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.