UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Bayonetta 2 is a wii u exclusive...

9/13/12 12:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JuicyThurmite
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghey Phone Post
9/13/12 12:50 PM
Harlow's Rhesus
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOOD! GOOD FOR THEM!

But really, Wii getting in on exclusives from previous multi-plats, developing new technology for use on these 'current gen' games, it will only fuel the market. Wii took a step out of the intellectual competition last time, and then sony and microsoft ripped their motion control, or at least sony blatantly did.

The wiiU being just beyond current gen consoles in 'power' means dick to me. Neither sony or microsoft is doing anything innovative other than crippling the used market, and game developers are just expanding and improving current enginges, doing things they've been doing for 6 years, prettier. No one is going to be catching their breath next gen, we've already been spoon fed bullshots that look better than anything it can actually do.
9/13/12 2:23 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/13/12 2:23 PM
TF?!!!! Are you kidding? Sega published a good new game license for once, and they decide to hamstring it with a ghey system?

Edit: Sega didn't even deem Bayonetta worthy of a sequel, and Nintendo swooped in? TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9/13/12 2:25 PM
JuicyThurmite
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yah it looks like shit. $300 for 8GB memory, nope. Nintendo is becoming a complete joke. It makes me sad. Phone Post
9/13/12 10:14 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved Bayonetta. I saw this headline but didn't get a chance to read the story in depth.

Did Nintendo buy the rights to the series? Or is there a chance that other systems could get the game in the future, similar to the way it went down with Mass Effect 2 and PS3. Phone Post
9/13/12 11:56 PM
Jons Forsberg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sega has the worst management in all history of gaming, as bad as Atari IMO. It's so frustrating to be a fan of their old gaming franchises only to see them ruined over the years.
9/14/12 12:12 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I planned on getting both, so I'm not pissed... just surprised.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.