UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Tokyo Jungle

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/13/12 1:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
invalid
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/13/tokyo-jungle-review

What the fuck? I had never heard of this game before, but now having read the review I will be buying this as soon as it hits the PSN.

There came a time in Tokyo Jungle when, desperate to feed my fourth-generation Pomeranian, I skulked around a decrepit old train yard looking for an easy mark, something tiny and unable to fight back -- like a chicken or a rabbit, perhaps. Instead, I stumbled upon an in-progress melee between a group of pandas and kangaroos. Thankfully, I snuck around them without being noticed, but because they were making such a ruckus in the area, scaring off the little animals around them in the process, I ended up dying of starvation soon thereafter.

Fucking awesome.
9/13/12 5:59 PM
FLMikeATT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that looks pretty fucking boss
9/13/12 8:06 PM
PrettyCoolGuy
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone posted some videos on here a while ago, not sure if it was in it's own thread or not though. I thought it looked pretty cool too, kinda like early Spore (my favourite stage was the dino one).

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.