UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Hattons back!

9/14/12 9:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spartan79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Win lose or draw its good to have a true British Gent back in the Ring.
Should find out who he's fighting this week or next. Hope to see him do well! Phone Post
9/18/12 6:56 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't see why he would do this! Massive Hatton fan but he doesn't exactly keep himself in great shape! Can't see him lasting with any of the top guys anymore. Just hope he doesn't ruin his legacy Phone Post
9/19/12 1:12 AM
pharochuck
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Hope he does 147 he was killing himself to make 140. Always liked hatton Phone Post
9/19/12 5:21 PM
U4EA
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His fight with his father is an odd one. They are a very close family.

This comeback won't end well.
9/20/12 3:26 PM
Spartan79

I would have liked to see him win one then call it a day. ( after his last fight I can see why he doesn't want to leave it there).
He's on about a title run . Not sure on that if he does well in a comeback fight I wouldn't be surprised to see a Khan Hatton show down?? Phone Post
9/22/12 4:09 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinHood - Hatton would sell out City of Manchester stadium several times over. And Sky would sell a crap load of PPVs. IMO Hatton could make £10-15M if the next 3 fights are against Britain's best (incl. Khan, Brook) or some US Journeymen. Phone Post
Kills me to say it cause I love Hatton but Khan and Brook would be way to fast for Ricky at this point IMO Phone Post
9/22/12 10:24 PM
Spartan79

^ probably true . I hope he gets one win and calls it a day. Don't think he'll do that though Phone Post
9/23/12 2:57 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't he fightimg mallinagi in november? Phone Post
9/27/12 1:03 AM
HULC
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Does he want one?

Unless he goes back to his old style of body punching and slowly wearing fighters down, then i don't see any point in a rematch.
9/27/12 6:18 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard that he's fighting Michael Katsidis. That'd be a sick fight! Phone Post
10/1/12 6:59 AM
Spartan79

Not a high level Boxer? I could of sworn he won two world titles at two different weights . Can a low level Boxer do that???? Phone Post
10/7/12 9:44 AM
Bigjon29
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not happy with SKY cos they dumped his fighters and went with Eddie Hearn as the main promoter.The rumour is whoever gets his comeback fight also has to promote his stable of fighters too. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.