UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dunham bummed being moved off main card

9/14/12 10:43 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

“Definitely when I first heard about it, I was bummed out about not being on the main card,” Dunham told MMAWeekly Radio.

“I know that I always put on good performances.  I think I put on fights that people like to see but it was the main card.  I got bumped, I was a little bummed, but there was nothing I could do about it.  I just realized it is what it is and decided to move forward.”

“I don’t really think I can get into a boring fight.  I don’t think it’s possible.  I don’t think about that sort of stuff, but it is a little bit of motivation to go out there and prove to them and show that, hey, you guys should be putting me on the main card because I put exciting fights on.”

read entire article...

9/14/12 11:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poindexter
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is damn exciting.
9/15/12 12:04 AM
GriffinQ
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel bad that I didnt even remember he was fighting...too much going on drama wise in the UFC these past few weeks, all the great match-ups get overlooked....Love watching the kid fight. Definitely still has top 5 potential. Phone Post
9/15/12 12:06 AM
Raezor19
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thread title really needs a comma......
9/15/12 12:14 AM
choadler
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is awesome, and he goes for it. I know he goes for it every time. That should be rewarded considering recent events. He should be on main card or bumped to a card that he will most certainly help.

He is one of those guys that goes for it. Reward him. Phone Post
9/15/12 12:52 AM
HighBastard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

him and tj will be a sick one
9/15/12 1:01 AM
sgotwalks
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunham is one of my favorites in the UFC, period. Of all weight classes and all fighters, he is a top 15 for me of fighters I would most like to watch on an event. Nice crisp boxing and swift transitions. This guy is fun to watch. Now after reading this I am inclined to go check out the odds and drop a wager on Bodog. 
9/15/12 3:43 AM
Spoonie Luv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My fav fighter Phone Post
9/15/12 1:31 PM
sgotwalks
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The odds aren't up for this fight yet. They will be up around mid-week and I will likely jump on it.
9/15/12 2:32 PM
KZTT_HaliChap
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will be nice challenge for TJ. Sucks they got bumped. Would have been TJ's first main card fight. Phone Post
9/15/12 2:35 PM
Yelm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am still pissed about the decision loss to Sherk.  He is definitely a guy who brings the excitement.  Why isn't he fighting somebody higher up? 
9/15/12 2:49 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which card is he on? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.