UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Sell me on borderlands 2

9/16/12 2:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some backgroud info, I get to my Xbox maybe three or four times a week, and when I do, it's play sports games, some shooters (Gears is my go too), and I love the assassins creed games. Phone Post
9/16/12 5:48 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you have friends to play online Co-Op with (preferably 3) then you will experience some of the most unbridled, pure FUN in video games.

If you're playing single player, don't expect much to be honest...

This is what I've learned from the first Borderlands. Some of the best Co-Op in this generation of console games. Meh single player. Phone Post
9/16/12 8:54 AM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're the type of guy who only gets to game three times a week or so, than I think Borderlands is a great. Just jump into a game with your friends and run around messing shit up. The drop in/drop out co-op is fast and seamless. It's so fun to kill bad guys and roam the world picking up new guns and comparing them with the guns your buddies just found. It's fast paced, and there's not really any intricate story or gameplay elements you need to focus too much on. It's just nonstop fun, mayhem, and loot drops.

This is all assuming you have some guys to co-op with. Fraser is spot on in saying this game is meant to played in a group. It can get boring when playing solo. Phone Post
9/16/12 10:20 AM
ChaelPFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you didnt play borderlands i cant. you wont understand how awesome it is. its too unique to simply tell you its an amazing rpg.
9/16/12 12:42 PM
LittleKang
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want a fun game that has a ton of comedic lines, tons of various customizations to skills and looks, and a ton of loot variations Phone Post
9/16/12 1:25 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should I get borderlands 1 instead? Phone Post
9/16/12 1:33 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael Sonnen Money - Should I get borderlands 1 instead? Phone Post
If you do want to play the first one to get a feel I suggest the game of the year edition. It comes with all 4 expansions and is pretty cheap. Around 30 bucks I think.

But again if you have friends who are getting Borderlands 2 tuesday maybe it'll be more fun to just get the new one. It's not one of those games where you need to play part 1 first. Phone Post
9/16/12 5:39 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbeyRoadMe -
Chael Sonnen Money - Should I get borderlands 1 instead? Phone Post
If you do want to play the first one to get a feel I suggest the game of the year edition. It comes with all 4 expansions and is pretty cheap. Around 30 bucks I think.

But again if you have friends who are getting Borderlands 2 tuesday maybe it'll be more fun to just get the new one. It's not one of those games where you need to play part 1 first. Phone Post
Well don't i feel stupid. I bought it off the marketplace with no expansion lol. Anyone want to play sone co op with me? None of my friends have it. Phone Post
9/16/12 6:32 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael Sonnen Money -  Should I get borderlands 1 instead? Phone Post

No, all signs point to it being worse than 2 in every conceivable way other than price.
9/16/12 7:33 PM
soreshins
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are on playstation plus then borderlands 1 is currently free to download Phone Post
9/17/12 10:32 AM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  If you have friends to play online Co-Op with (preferably 3) then you will experience some of the most unbridled, pure FUN in video games.

If you're playing single player, don't expect much to be honest...

This is what I've learned from the first Borderlands. Some of the best Co-Op in this generation of console games. Meh single player. Phone Post

This is my experience. I never got a chance to play with friends due to being very late to the party.

The single player was a repetitious loot game for me. A lot of folks like those games (Diablo and such), but I'm not a fan.

This game has style though.

The first one is free on PSplus, so I make pick it up and play it again

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.