UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Pro hormones yes. Or no?

9/16/12 11:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam_Bay
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I am wondering what you all think of this I have a "ectomorph" body type meaning I'm naturally skinny and find it really hard to put on mass even when I'm eating a lot(and good foods also). Anyone here taken any and care to share experiences. I currently have a bottle of halo test 25 I was planning on giving a try. I also have the post cycle. What you think? Phone Post
9/17/12 4:29 AM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're not eating enough obviously.
9/17/12 5:35 AM
Leigh
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of ectos claiming they eat a lot. I met a kid at the gym a few weeks ago who couldn't gain weight despite taking in 3000 calories a day. He thought this was a lot.

To put it into perspective, I start losing weight on 3000 calories a day. I was 125lbs as a young adult. You ectos need to learn to EAT. Phone Post
9/17/12 11:14 AM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did physical job and lifted in the summer. Ate approx 4000 cals per day. My weight stayed the same. Of course I burned a lot too but still I only weigh about 155.
9/17/12 11:45 AM
DaveM
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) Anything that messes with your hormones is BAD news.

2) If you aren't eating enough, they still won't work.
9/17/12 3:10 PM
SmasherSnu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real thing is better and easier on your body...that being said, pro-hormones are great, along with cycle support and PCT. I suggest M-Drol or H-drol. You can find those and many more at www.getfitfastsupplements.com along with the on cycle and post cycle support.
9/17/12 4:28 PM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

m-drol is on the main page but i cant seem to find it in the products. thanks for the site. i am currently taking Mdrive and like it alot, no 2 oclock crash. i would like to go the pro hormone route after the mdrive is gone.
9/17/12 5:04 PM
Rusty Shackleford
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

m-drol a superdrol clone? its illegal now if so
9/17/12 8:56 PM
ChaelPFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck no. Don't do it. You'll regret it. Phone Post
9/17/12 10:45 PM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP needs some horse meat in his life!!

Phone Post
9/18/12 1:47 AM
Adam_Bay
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mudderfaeg - OP needs some horse meat in his life!!

Phone Post
I own horses.... Maybe your on to something.... Phone Post
9/18/12 4:37 AM
SmasherSnu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5pointer - m-drol is on the main page but i cant seem to find it in the products. thanks for the site. i am currently taking Mdrive and like it alot, no 2 oclock crash. i would like to go the pro hormone route after the mdrive is gone.

The fella below you was right...i forgot that they banned mdrol. I still have a couple bottles im trying to sell lol. Hdrol is very similar, with less water retention. if you can find m-stane, its and mdrol/superdrol clone that has not been banned yet. But I would jsut go with the h drol.
9/18/12 7:26 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those aren't pro hormones, those are designer steroids. They will disrupt your endocrine system and can permanently leave you with low testosterone levels.

If you are dissatisfied with your weight, lift harder and eat more food. Eat whole food like brown rice, whole eggs, fresh chicken breast, milk, beef, and most especially a lot of protein.

If you are not gaining weight you are not eating enough. Eat more calories than you burn. For some this number is 3000, for others this is 5000. Do not skip meals. Get 8 hours of good sleep per night. Eat protein before bed and with every single meal. Phone Post
9/18/12 5:59 PM
SmasherSnu

Funaki Masakatsu #1 -  Those aren't pro hormones, those are designer steroids. They will disrupt your endocrine system and can permanently leave you with low testosterone levels.

If you are dissatisfied with your weight, lift harder and eat more food. Eat whole food like brown rice, whole eggs, fresh chicken breast, milk, beef, and most especially a lot of protein.

If you are not gaining weight you are not eating enough. Eat more calories than you burn. For some this number is 3000, for others this is 5000. Do not skip meals. Get 8 hours of good sleep per night. Eat protein before bed and with every single meal. Phone Post

Those are pro hormones, fren...and just like with steroids, if done correctly and used with a PCT, your normal test levels will be fine. the only real worry with a pro hormone is liver damage, but if you drink more than a couple beers every week then its no different.
9/18/12 6:20 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. Mdrol is methasterone, a designer anabolic steroid. It is an active steroid compound. It doesn't convert to anything (like a pro hormone does). A pro hormone would be something like "andro", which needs to convert.

It is also dangerous to assume that you will recover fine with a PCT. Will a person fully recover in most cases? Yes. However, the endocrine system is very complex and some people never fully come back to their normal levels. Do not underestimate this drug, especially if you are still a developing male. Phone Post
9/18/12 9:40 PM
SmasherSnu

Funaki Masakatsu #1 -  No. Mdrol is methasterone, a designer anabolic steroid. It is an active steroid compound. It doesn't convert to anything (like a pro hormone does). A pro hormone would be something like "andro", which needs to convert.

It is also dangerous to assume that you will recover fine with a PCT. Will a person fully recover in most cases? Yes. However, the endocrine system is very complex and some people never fully come back to their normal levels. Do not underestimate this drug, especially if you are still a developing male. Phone Post

Ive read that, but it's just people jumping on a bandwagon after it was banned. I don;t know enough about the chemical form to say definitively that its a steroid or prohormone, what I do know definitively, is that ive used it, and gained ridiculous amounts of strength throughout the cycle, and kept every single bit of it.
9/19/12 12:27 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1

It is most definitely not just people jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm just looking out for people here. Please be aware of what you are taking and the consequences it may have. Phone Post
9/19/12 3:22 AM
Leigh
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Funaki has a valid point. PCT will not magically prevent low test levels in later life (although HCG has helped many juicers feel like a man again after a crash).

If you need PCT, you should consider that your pro hormone is effectively a hormone Phone Post
9/19/12 10:55 AM
SmasherSnu

Leigh -  I think Funaki has a valid point. PCT will not magically prevent low test levels in later life (although HCG has helped many juicers feel like a man again after a crash).

If you need PCT, you should consider that your pro hormone is effectively a hormone Phone Post

Ok, well, it is my understanding that you need a PCT with all pro hormones? At least that is what has always been recommended to me and what Ive recomended to everyone Ive sold them too.
9/19/12 11:21 AM
Leigh

And you're probably right to do so. Phone Post
9/22/12 9:48 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1

Leigh - I think Funaki has a valid point. PCT will not magically prevent low test levels in later life (although HCG has helped many juicers feel like a man again after a crash).

Exactly. And the reason why some juicers still feel like shit after PCT is because the pituitary signal is depressed. When a person takes hormones, the body's natural LH signal from the pituitary the testes is shut off.

PCT drugs like clomid or tamoxifen are designed to stimulate the pituitary gland to start sending that signal back to the testes to make testosterone. However, sometimes this signal never fully comes back as strongly as it was prior to using hormones. That is why, as Leigh pointed out, that HCG can help juicers feel reborn. HCG effectively replaces the LH signal synthetically so a person can regain the strong pituitary signal to the testes once again.

Please be aware of what you are doing to your body with these drugs. This is serious stuff. I care about the OG, it's my favorite forum that I've ever been a part of. Phone Post
9/23/12 8:14 AM
BshMstr
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

to the OP,

i'd suggest really getting a better estimate of your caloric needs ( check out: http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php ) and training regimen. if your work hard enough (and correctly) and ingesting enough calories, you should grow, or at least be getting stronger...

with that being said, some prohormones work great (but they aren't magic). personally, i hate the Superdrol variations....that stuff made me feel like a had the flu. it's strong, nearly as strong as Anadrol 50, but actually more liver toxic.

i was impressed with both H-drol and Epistane, but again, you need to follow up with a real PCT (Nolva, ZMA, etc), and don't overdo the cycle (3-4 weeks seems to be the common cycle length).

i'd suggest getting your training and diet in line, and then if need be, add the cycle.
9/26/12 4:54 PM
KTwo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BshMstr - to the OP,

i'd suggest really getting a better estimate of your caloric needs ( check out: http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php ) and training regimen. if your work hard enough (and correctly) and ingesting enough calories, you should grow, or at least be getting stronger...

with that being said, some prohormones work great (but they aren't magic). personally, i hate the Superdrol variations....that stuff made me feel like a had the flu. it's strong, nearly as strong as Anadrol 50, but actually more liver toxic.

i was impressed with both H-drol and Epistane, but again, you need to follow up with a real PCT (Nolva, ZMA, etc), and don't overdo the cycle (3-4 weeks seems to be the common cycle length).

i'd suggest getting your training and diet in line, and then if need be, add the cycle.

Im currently 1 week into my Epistane cycle. Im 6'0 135 pounds and im already up to 142 pounds. Some of it could be water weight but i feel A TON stronger. My bench has already gone up and this shit is making me feel like a monster. Ill be taking it for 4 weeks then going on Nolva. So far no side effects except tingly nipples and a ton of energy.
9/26/12 4:59 PM
SmasherSnu

If you have tingly nipples you need some cycle assist or estrogen lockers.
9/26/12 5:23 PM
KTwo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SmasherSnu - If you have tingly nipples you need some cycle assist or estrogen lockers.

Nah ive read everyone gets it when they take epistane. Epistane has estrogen blockers in it and can actually reverse the effects of gyno.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.