UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Pro hormones yes. Or no?

9/26/12 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KTwo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SmasherSnu - 
Leigh -  I think Funaki has a valid point. PCT will not magically prevent low test levels in later life (although HCG has helped many juicers feel like a man again after a crash).

If you need PCT, you should consider that your pro hormone is effectively a hormone Phone Post

Ok, well, it is my understanding that you need a PCT with all pro hormones? At least that is what has always been recommended to me and what Ive recomended to everyone Ive sold them too.

And yes you should ALWAYS run a pct after any pro hormone you take even if theyre less server or have estrogen blockers in them.
9/26/12 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BshMstr
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KTwo - 
SmasherSnu - If you have tingly nipples you need some cycle assist or estrogen lockers.

Nah ive read everyone gets it when they take epistane. Epistane has estrogen blockers in it and can actually reverse the effects of gyno.

yup. this is one of the things that makes Epistane (or Havoc) a really cool compound....it was designed in Japan as an anit-breast cancer drug, so estrogen is not a problem while on cycle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.