UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: Rousey will be a rock star

9/17/12 2:40 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I took Ronda Rousey to the Sons of Anarchy premiere the other day. And you know how Hollywood premieres are with (expletive) people lined up and down the streets. You got the red carpet," White told a group of media members last week in Las Vegas.

"So we pull up and you got all the Sons guys, and all the celebrities that are there from FX TV shows. We got out of the car and the whole (expletive) place started screaming 'Ronda, Ronda, Ronda,' like (expletive) crazy. Like a (expletive) Kardashian got out of the car.

"I was like holy (expletive) (expletive) this girl is right there."
While White admits Rousey's looks (she was recently on the cover of ESPN The Magazine's "Body Issue") play a big part in her success, he says there is another "it" factor that intrigues MMA fans.

"She's a (expletive) unique individual. She's like a Diaz brother," continued White, who said Rousey is actually in full-camp mode, training with the Diaz brothers, Nick and Nate, in Stockton despite the fact that she does not have a fight scheduled.

"She really is. Inside like a (expletive) dude trapped in this beautiful body. The reason I got interested in women's MMA is because of her … everyone is like it's cause she's good-looking and 'Dana blah-blah.' Gina Carano is good-looking too. She's very pretty. There's (expletive) something different about Ronda Rousey."

read entire article...

9/17/12 2:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the weirdest boner right now.
9/17/12 2:48 PM
AndersonSilvasMoney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't build a division or brand on one fighter. The minute Ronda is proven mortal, this newfound interest by Zuffa in WMMA will die quickly.
9/17/12 2:54 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/17/12 2:54 PM
I imagine myself having sex with Ronda, and just as she climaxes, she pulls out and spills her seed on my back.
9/17/12 2:54 PM
Fernando Alonso
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana loves Ronda. Phone Post
9/17/12 2:57 PM
3 Sided Square
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, he compared her to a (expletive) Kardashian. This will not end well. Phone Post
9/17/12 2:57 PM
Stea1th

Dana wants to hit it Phone Post
9/17/12 2:59 PM
jtown2
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - Dana wants to hit it Phone Post
What Dana wants, Dana gets! (except fedor) Phone Post
9/17/12 2:59 PM
Ludelow

Stop talking Dana and save your marriage!
9/17/12 3:02 PM
Body Shots
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First UFC Women's Champ Ronda Rousey!! Phone Post
9/17/12 3:04 PM
k1levelstriking
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A rock star? Arianny does not want competition in the music market. Phone Post
9/17/12 3:06 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - I have the weirdest boner right now.

lol
9/17/12 3:06 PM
JOB
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's clearly crushing hard on her.
9/17/12 3:10 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina was a rockstar until a better fighter wrecked her in a fight.

And she hasnt fought since.
9/17/12 3:13 PM
Phil999

Chimonos Revenge - Gina was a rockstar until a better fighter wrecked her in a fight.

And she hasnt fought since.

I'd pick doing movies over fighting any day.
9/17/12 3:15 PM
crowbar
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/17/12 3:27 PM
StratTone
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square -  Lol, he compared her to a (expletive) Kardashian. This will not end well. Phone Post

Very true. lol When I read that I thought it was golden and he didn't even know it.
9/17/12 3:46 PM
kinkle

Dana is spot on here, I didn't give a shit about WMMA until Rousey either. Phone Post
9/17/12 3:50 PM
ThirdJackson

100% they've shared a drunken kiss. Phone Post
9/17/12 4:03 PM
Belcherz_Twister

ThirdJackson -  100% they've shared a drunken kiss. Phone Post

cannot process this visualization. Transcends the universe, even
9/17/12 4:04 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warzone209 - 
Motivated Penn - I imagine myself having sex with Ronda, and just as she climaxes, she pulls out and spills her seed on my back.

gtfo freakshow.

Problem?
9/17/12 4:14 PM
The Destroyer88

Gina ended up being a rock star too and left MMA altogether. Careful what you wish for Dana
9/17/12 4:24 PM
Leghound
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She already reminds me of most female stars - you like to look at them but every time they open their mouth you realize that beauty and brains are mutually exclusive 95% of the time
9/17/12 4:27 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one knew what MMA was until Royce, maybe Ronda can do a similar thing with womens MMA. The difference between her and Gina is that Ronda comes from a Judo/Olympic background, a path which is much more viable to girls growing up then wrestling and kickboxing. The path to womens MMA growing has to be in the Judo/Jiu Jitsu areas. I don't think you could build enough of a foundation on wrestling and/or boxing/kickboxing...the participation right just won't be high enough with girls.

9/17/12 5:40 PM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrefs - lol @ dana saying this about ronda when he doesnt even talk like this about the fighters in the ufc

He doesn't secretly resent Ronda like he does the male fighters.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.