UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> OG Pick'em League - Week 3

9/18/12 6:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the games scheduled for week 3 of the NFL season. I'll post the results for week 2 when I get home from work this evening.

Thu, Sept 20
NYG @ CAR

Sun, Sept 23
STL @ CHI
BUF @ CLE
TB @ DAL
NYJ @ MIA
SF @ MIN
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
DET @ TEN
JAC @ IND
PHI @ ARI
ATL @ SD
HOU @ DEN
PIT @ OAK
NE @ BAL

Mon, Sept 24
GB @ SEA
9/18/12 10:54 AM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Thu, Sept 20
NYG

Sun, Sept 23
CHI
BUF
DAL
NYJ
SF
NO
WAS
DET
IND
PHI
ATL
DEN
PIT
BAL

Mon, Sept 24
GB
9/18/12 3:29 PM
Khun Kao
1253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYG @ CAR - Fucking Giants. I'm flipping a coin. PICK: Carolina

STL @ CHI - The Bears Defense will be too much. PICK: Chicago

BUF @ CLE - They both suck, necessitating another coin flip. PICK: Buffalo

TB @ DAL - I will pick against Dallas every week. PICK: Tampa Bay

NYJ @ MIA - The Dolphins unexpectedly won, the Jets lost. I think the Jets come in pissed off and looking to take it out on someone. PICK: New York Jets

SF @ MIN - Purple Jesus be DAMNED! PICK: San Francisco

KC @ NO - I feel like I'm going to keep picking the 'Aints until they finally win. PICK: New Orleans

CIN @ WAS - Not confident in anyone except the QB. PICK: Washington Mother Fucking Redskins, DAMMIT!

DET @ TEN - Titans suck this year. PICK: Detroit

JAC @ IND - Colts are going to have a long year, but not as long as the Jags! PICK: Indianapolis

PHI @ ARI - Which birds to pick? PICK: Arizona

ATL @ SD - I have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones as starters in my Fantasy League, and Philip Rivers on the bench in my other league. PICK: Atlanta

HOU @ DEN - In my other league (as mentioned above), I have Rivers on my bench and Peyton as my starter. PICK: Denver

PIT @ OAK - I think the Raiders are going to suffer this week. PICK: Pittsburgh

NE @ BAL - Is it for real that Ray Lewis is beginning to lose a step?!? PICK: Baltimore

GB @ SEA - Thank you Seahawks (you miserable fucks) for beating the Cowturds. Now crawl back under a rock where you belong! PICK: Green Bay
9/18/12 4:35 PM
MentalRage
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thu, Sept 20
NYG @ CAR - NYG

Sun, Sept 23
STL @ CHI - CHI
BUF @ CLE - BUF
TB @ DAL - DAL
NYJ @ MIA - NYJ
SF @ MIN - SF
KC @ NO - NO
CIN @ WAS - WAS
DET @ TEN - DET
JAC @ IND - IND
PHI @ ARI - PHI
ATL @ SD - ATL
HOU @ DEN - HOU
PIT @ OAK - PIT
NE @ BAL - BAL

Mon, Sept 24
GB @ SEA - GB
9/18/12 9:46 PM
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I will give a little analysis with my picks this week. I'll keep it short and simple:

Thu, Sept 20
NYG @ CAR: panthers - the panthers are on the rise and the giants are on their way down I believe. Bradshaw probably isn't playing and Cam is going to carve up the horrible giants secondary. Panthers win at home in a shootout

Sun, Sept 23
STL @ CHI: bears - bears win but it won't be easy. Fischer is an amazing coach and has that team on their way back to relevancy

BUF @ CLE: bills - too much firepower for Buffalo and the Bills d-line should wreak havoc on the terrible browns o-line

TB @ DAL: cowboys come back with a bounce back win after an atrocious and terrible loss to seattle that might end up costing them a playoff spot

NYJ @ MIA: jets defense terrorize tannehill and the phins

SF @ MIN: 49ers look like the may be the best team in the NFL ( I don't personally think that is the case and they will never win a SB with Smith as their qb. I guess time will tell)

KC @ NO: Saints - the chiefs defense is HORRIBLE and the Saints should play this game extremely pissed off at 0-2 and will finally get their first win of the season possibly hanging 50 on the pathetic chiefs

CIN @ WAS: Cincy - I believe the Bengals are just the better team. I'm also not biting on all the RG3 hype

DET @ TEN: Lions win this game easily

JAC @ IND: Colts win a battle of two bad teams because they have the better qb and are playing at home

PHI @ ARI: Philly wins easily

ATL @ SD: Falcons go to the left coast and take home the victory against an overachieving Charger team

HOU @ DEN: Texans win a nailbiter

PIT @ OAK: Steelers are going to push their shit in

NE @ BAL: In a game where I wish a plane would crash on the field killing both teams I guess I have to choose somebody so I will go with the Ravens as they are more balanced than the patriots aka they actually have a defense

Mon, Sept 24
GB @ SEA: Packers go into Seattle and do what the cowboys should have done last week. No chance Russell Wilson can keep up the scoring against GB and Rodgers to pull out a victory
9/19/12 12:00 PM
saucylv33
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/20/12 11:28 AM
NYG @ CAR - Panthers
STL @ CHI - Bears
BUF @ CLE - Bills
TB @ DAL - Cowboys
NYJ @ MIA - Jets
SF @ MIN - 49ers
KC @ NO - Saints
CIN @ WAS - Bengals
DET @ TEN - Lions
JAC @ IND - Colts
PHI @ ARI - Eagles
ATL @ SD - Falcons
HOU @ DEN - Texans
PIT @ OAK - Steelers
NE @ BAL - Ravens
GB @ SEA - Packers
9/19/12 3:06 PM
east
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thu, Sept 20
NYG @ CAR - NYG

Sun, Sept 23
STL @ CHI - Chi
BUF @ CLE - Cle
TB @ DAL - DAL
NYJ @ MIA - NYJ
SF @ MIN - SF
KC @ NO - NO
CIN @ WAS - CIN
DET @ TEN - TEN
JAC @ IND - IND
PHI @ ARI - PHI
ATL @ SD - SD
HOU @ DEN - DEN
PIT @ OAK - PIT
NE @ BAL - NE

Mon, Sept 24
GB @ SEA - SEA
9/19/12 11:04 PM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYG @ CAR: CAR
STL @ CHI: CHI
BUF @ CLE: BUF
TB @ DAL: DAL
NYJ @ MIA: NYJ
SF @ MIN: SF
KC @ NO: NO
CIN @ WAS: Washington, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
DET @ TEN: DET
JAC @ IND: IND
PHI @ ARI: PHI
ATL @ SD: ATL
HOU @ DEN: HOU
PIT @ OAK: PIT
NE @ BAL: BAL
GB @ SEA: GB
9/25/12 5:20 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 Wow.. my worst week ever... lol. 
9/25/12 6:36 PM
sicko

Yeah, it was a rough week for everyone. I'll have the full results up later this evening
9/25/12 6:41 PM
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow only got 8 but I assume most people did bad. I'm not going through everyones picks but I would imagine practically no one picked jacksonville, oakland, kansas city, seattle, tennessee, minnesota, arizona
9/25/12 7:46 PM
sicko

Yeah, 8-8 was the best record for the week

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.