UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Survivor Pool Week 3........

9/18/12 10:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I'm going with New Orleans this week. Sure NO hasn't looked too hot lately but KC has zero defense.. the Bills and Falcons tore them to pieces. NO needs a win badly and this will be it. 

9/18/12 4:22 PM
BrckNoHitBk
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was stuck between NO and Dallas, going with Dallas
9/18/12 6:42 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrckNoHitBk - Was stuck between NO and Dallas, going with Dallas

Dallas is my team and follow them very closely. I think they are going to win but would not take them in a survivor league after the way they played last week. Heck the Bucs almost beat the Giants, they could do the same in Dallas and Dallas has no backbone.. tons of mentally weak players. 

9/19/12 1:06 AM
BrckNoHitBk
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. The only reason why I want to pick them is to get them out the way. Just like them in this spot at home. Kind of like the Bears to. Would like to save N.O until a little later even though it just seems like a gimme this week since I don't see them going 0-3. Have a feeling one of the 3 teams listed will lose because it's just not that easy.
9/19/12 1:08 AM
BrckNoHitBk

Chic., Dallas and N.O all ML parlayed and all at home just seems to easy at about +106
9/19/12 7:47 AM
Caleb

In survivor you shouldn't look forward, you should always take the most lopsided pick... Unless you have a weird feeling about them. Trying to save teams will burn you. Winning a survivor league takes using that strategy and it takes luck. 2 years ago I won one that had 600 players in it. It took a lot of luck but that was the strategy I used and it worked well. Phone Post
9/19/12 5:33 PM
BrckNoHitBk

Good point,changing it up. Something else I didn't factor in is at the end of the year when the good teams rest players for the playoffs.
9/19/12 5:36 PM
Caleb

BrckNoHitBk - Good point,changing it up. Something else I didn't factor in is at the end of the year when the good teams rest players for the playoffs.

Cool.. tell me who you are taking so I can pull for them! 
9/20/12 12:19 PM
BrckNoHitBk

I think I will go with Saints to not go 0-3.
9/20/12 12:20 PM
BrckNoHitBk

I think it's pretty safe to say if the Saints lose this weekend it's going to be another slaughter for the survivor pools. Not sure if it will be as bad as Patriots last week, that was crazy.
9/20/12 3:44 PM
Caleb

BrckNoHitBk - I think it's pretty safe to say if the Saints lose this weekend it's going to be another slaughter for the survivor pools. Not sure if it will be as bad as Patriots last week, that was crazy.

Yeah, not as bad as the Patriots but it would be pretty bad. No way the Saints lose at home against the Chiefs   that have zero defense. 

9/26/12 1:18 AM
BrckNoHitBk

I actually forgot to change from Dallas to NO. Didn't know it until after the Saints lost and I went to look and realized I Said I was going to change it but never did. This week was another bad one. about 22% on N.O and another 19 or 20% on SF.
9/26/12 9:10 AM
Caleb

BrckNoHitBk - I actually forgot to change from Dallas to NO. Didn't know it until after the Saints lost and I went to look and realized I Said I was going to change it but never did. This week was another bad one. about 22% on N.O and another 19 or 20% on SF.

You lucked out then! I took N.O. but have no regrets. N.O. should have killed KC but I guess the problems in NO are bigger than any of us realized.  Good luck man! 

9/26/12 9:10 AM
Caleb

BrckNoHitBk - I actually forgot to change from Dallas to NO. Didn't know it until after the Saints lost and I went to look and realized I Said I was going to change it but never did. This week was another bad one. about 22% on N.O and another 19 or 20% on SF.

You lucked out then! I took N.O. but have no regrets. N.O. should have killed KC but I guess the problems in NO are bigger than any of us realized.  Good luck man! 

9/27/12 1:18 PM
saucylv33
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're down to 2 people in our pool so we're starting another one.
9/30/12 12:25 PM
BrckNoHitBk

Went with Baltimore this week, got it out the way although I wasn't expecting Browns to have any chance they made me sweat it out in the end.
10/1/12 9:21 PM
BrckNoHitBk

Think I might go with Vikings at home in week 5.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.