UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> New York Comic-Con

10/5/12 3:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zenoplata
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soriel -  Because its not NYCC yet. I can't post pics of a con I have yet to be at. Phone Post

Your logic won't work on me...

10/6/12 8:30 AM
RedDragonUK
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will do Leigh. Phone Post
10/9/12 12:44 PM
jkd_guy
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I snoozed and I missed it.

All tickets are now sold out, so I will not be going to comic con.
10/9/12 5:16 PM
Kneeblock
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkd_guy - So I snoozed and I missed it.

All tickets are now sold out, so I will not be going to comic con.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Phone Post
10/9/12 6:22 PM
jkd_guy
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tell me about it!

Was going to miss it because work wanted me to be in China on the 15th.

Now that trip is delayed to the end of the month, so I had the weekend free.

And I missed it.
10/11/12 11:17 AM
Kneeblock
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro, just go to Javitz and we'll jump some nerd coming out of the con and take his pass.

You hit him with the lop sao and I'll RNC him!
10/11/12 11:44 AM
jkd_guy

lol I wish.

theres always next year.

and seeing how much the tickets are going for on ebay...

maybe I'll buy extras next year and sell them on ebay
10/11/12 1:40 PM
soriel
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well. I'm here. Or at the airport rather. But I'm in the state of New York!! Who is taking me to dinner??? Phone Post
10/11/12 1:56 PM
jkd_guy

Edited: 10/11/12 3:04 PM
Where you staying?
In the city?

if you are near the upper east side, I look for any excuse to eat Grey's Papaya

and if you want to go see the Whitney Museum, Fireflies on the Water exhibit, then I can convince the wife to come along.

3 way!
10/11/12 4:53 PM
Leigh
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/11/12 4:55 PM
soriel - Well. I'm here. Or at the airport rather. But I'm in the state of New York!! Who is taking me to dinner??? Phone Post

Are you dressing in cosplay for dinner? Phone Post
10/11/12 5:28 PM
Kneeblock

lol at offering to buy Soriel a hot dog in exchange for a threesome.
10/11/12 5:40 PM
jkd_guy

you do have to admit...those are good hot dogs and even better fruit drinks
10/11/12 5:56 PM
Kneeblock

jkd_guy - you do have to admit...those are good hot dogs and even better fruit drinks

Hey man, I just realized something: I'm only going to be at the con tomorrow until about 4:30 then I have to jet out. If you want my pass for the rest of the night, it's yours.

Email me: kneeblock at yahoo or you may have my # from our last meet up.
10/11/12 5:58 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
Kneeblock - 
jkd_guy - you do have to admit...those are good hot dogs and even better fruit drinks

Hey man, I just realized something: I'm only going to be at the con tomorrow until about 4:30 then I have to jet out. If you want my pass for the rest of the night, it's yours.

That's cool as fuck.  VTFU.

10/11/12 7:06 PM
jkd_guy

Kneeblock - 

woah.

Thanks man.
I might indeed take you up on that offer!

I will text you tomorrow.

Thanks!
10/11/12 8:51 PM
soriel
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emails me@ Skygirl . 727 @ gmail only with out the space and with the .com and the period. Srsly. Don't break my heart geek ground. Phone Post
10/12/12 6:54 AM
Leigh
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd break more than your...wait, wut? Phone Post
10/12/12 1:38 PM
Stickgrappler
1491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kneeblock -  Stickgrappler will be there even if we have to do a snatch and grab! Phone Post

lolol -- i really wish i could go... at work and wife would kill me

Knee posted on my FB and i replied : i have a snowball's chance in Dormammu's hair of going

lol

Hope the GG'ers who go have fun at NYCC
10/12/12 1:38 PM
Stickgrappler
1491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kneeblock - Bro, just go to Javitz and we'll jump some nerd coming out of the con and take his pass.

You hit him with the lop sao and I'll RNC him!

i'm drinking and almost spit into my monitors when i read that!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
10/12/12 2:12 PM
Zenoplata
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never been to a con, I should've went to this one. I want to dress up like Thor.

10/12/12 3:20 PM
RedDragonUK
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I was there, ill be with you in spirit. Soriel have fun and watch your tail out there. Phone Post
10/12/12 4:36 PM
Stickgrappler

jkd_guy just texted me. he's in. Thank you Knee! that is way cool of you!

jkd_guy says there's a long line for Tony Daniel.
10/12/12 4:59 PM
Stickgrappler

Terry Pritchard has a HUGE line

Carrie Fisher is there

Peter Davidson (Dr. Who) has a big line for autographs
10/12/12 5:02 PM
Stickgrappler

WTF? no pix allowed?
10/12/12 10:31 PM
soriel

Well. I'm back at the hotel. Holy god. I ended up as the USO girl today with my boyfriend as Bucky. We made it in to the lobby, found a first avenger cap and spent the next hour being photo raped. Then we found more cap cosplayers... More photo rape. Then we made food happen. After that we finally decided to meander around the con. Made it to the marvel booth, got pulled up on stage... Spent the next hour being photo raped.

If I can find pics, then I will post them. Right now I'm headed to a party. Or the end of a party. I spent too much time eating bacon just now in an effort to recover from all the rape. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.