UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Trade evaluation...

9/18/12 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 wr, 2 rb, non ppr league

My receivers: Roddy White, Percy, Stevie Johnson, Amendola
TE: Fred Davis

I give: V Cruz / D Bowe
I get: Gronk

I think I'm giving up a lot but I have depth and it would be a huge upgrade at TE and with Hernandez hurt Gronk is getting targets.
9/18/12 9:39 PM
sicko
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love getting Gronk, buy I'd hate giving up V. Cruz. I think you come out ahead b/c I think Gronk and your other WRs will get more points than Fred Davis and your other wide receivers.

What TEs are available on the waiver wire? Who are your RBs, and what RBs do they have? Might be able to make this an "interesting" (read: big/crazy) trade if things line up right between you two
9/19/12 3:04 PM
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I picked up Gresham and dropped Davis.

I've got D Murray, J. Charles, Hillis, and Benjarvis
9/20/12 3:56 PM
Caleb
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I would change that up to White/Bowe for Gronk first and then see what he comes back with. Cruz is the best WR on your team right now. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.