UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> 42 is too young to vice president of anything

9/19/12 1:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
50 year storm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Especially the entire free-world. What are the Republicans thinking , didnt they learn their lesson with Sarah Palin? 42 is barely gray in the hair, I don't care how much of a bromance Ryan and Romney have its too important of a position to make a gimmick out of.

thoughts?
9/19/12 1:56 AM
Chocolate Shatner
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Age is hardly a measure of leadership capabilities. I personally detest Ryan, think his ideas are more or less retarded, but age has nothing to do with that. Hell, I live in Japan, where it seems to become Prime Minister you have to be old enough to collect Social Security. Doesn't mean that there hasn't been a parade of retarded idiots in the job for the past 5 or 6 years.
9/19/12 1:56 AM
50 year storm

OO o OO -  Disagree Phone Post

then you dont ask for much
9/19/12 1:57 AM
50 year storm

Chocolate Shatner - Age is hardly a measure of leadership capabilities. I personally detest Ryan, think his ideas are more or less retarded, but age has nothing to do with that. Hell, I live in Japan, where it seems to become Prime Minister you have to be old enough to collect Social Security. Doesn't mean that there hasn't been a parade of retarded idiots in the job for the past 5 or 6 years.

Age is a measure of life experience, something highly regarded in Japan and just about every other high level thinking country besides USA
9/19/12 1:58 AM
jzspanky

I don't like Paul Ryan's policies regarding fiscal or social issues, but I don't think age matters too much.
9/19/12 2:00 AM
50 year storm

OO o OO - 
50 year storm -

Your logic is flawed Phone Post

your logic is baseless
9/19/12 2:00 AM
Scythrop
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alexander the Great conquered the world.

He died at age 33.
9/19/12 2:01 AM
50 year storm

jzspanky - I don't like Paul Ryan's policies regarding fiscal or social issues, but I don't think age matters too much.

Well it does.
9/19/12 2:01 AM
jzspanky

50 year storm - 
jzspanky - I don't like Paul Ryan's policies regarding fiscal or social issues, but I don't think age matters too much.

Well it does.

I'll bite... why?
9/19/12 2:02 AM
EpicConfessions

EpicConfessions.com, nhbMIKE
42 is FUCKING OLD!
9/19/12 2:04 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But 47 is ok to be President?

Chocolate Shatner
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 year storm - 
Chocolate Shatner - Age is hardly a measure of leadership capabilities. I personally detest Ryan, think his ideas are more or less retarded, but age has nothing to do with that. Hell, I live in Japan, where it seems to become Prime Minister you have to be old enough to collect Social Security. Doesn't mean that there hasn't been a parade of retarded idiots in the job for the past 5 or 6 years.

Age is a measure of life experience, something highly regarded in Japan and just about every other high level thinking country besides USA

experience is hardly something that can only be measured by the amount of time someone has been on this planet.

As evidenced by the parade of pampered prince politicians in Japan, age does not denote experience NOR capability.

Another way to look at it. I've been doing judo for 12 years. Yet, I know for sure that there are much more capable judoka out there who have much less time in judo. I've lost to them. I've also beaten players who have much more time in judo than I have.

Again, age does not denote capability nor ability.
kinkle

I never really believed any of the reptilian theories before, but look at his WIKI photo, this dude is a REPTILIAN, 42 is his bodies age, he is probably really 3000 years old.
9/19/12 2:05 AM
anthonyMI
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this line of thinking you failing to come to terms with the icy hand of death reaching closer and closer to claim you?
9/19/12 2:08 AM
50 year storm

jzspanky - 
50 year storm - 

Well it does.

I'll bite... why?

why not?
9/19/12 2:09 AM
jzspanky

50 year storm - 
jzspanky - 
50 year storm - 

Well it does.

I'll bite... why?

why not?

so you have no justification? ok
9/19/12 2:09 AM
50 year storm

OO o OO - 
50 year storm -
OO o OO - 
50 year storm -

Your logic is flawed Phone Post

your logic is baseless
Not so. You simply don't understand why yours is flawed. Phone Post

and yours is simply baseless and without any merit on its own. Simply a lazy Ad Hominom attack
9/19/12 2:10 AM
AoG
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 year storm - Especially the entire free-world. What are the Republicans thinking , didnt they learn their lesson with Sarah Palin? 42 is barely gray in the hair, I don't care how much of a bromance Ryan and Romney have its too important of a position to make a gimmick out of.

thoughts?

The entire free world?

LOL
50 year storm

anthonyMI - Is this line of thinking you failing to come to terms with the icy hand of death reaching closer and closer to claim you?

icy hand of death?
50 year storm

kinkle - I never really believed any of the reptilian theories before, but look at his WIKI photo, this dude is a REPTILIAN, 42 is his bodies age, he is probably really 3000 years old.

His immaturity makes up for his unattractiveness
9/19/12 2:12 AM
50 year storm

Redneck -  But 47 is ok to be President?

Nope. Obama is a perfect example of an unqualified politician in an over powered position
9/19/12 2:13 AM
50 year storm

Chocolate Shatner - 
50 year storm - 

experience is hardly something that can only be measured by the amount of time someone has been on this planet.

As evidenced by the parade of pampered prince politicians in Japan, age does not denote experience NOR capability.

Another way to look at it. I've been doing judo for 12 years. Yet, I know for sure that there are much more capable judoka out there who have much less time in judo. I've lost to them. I've also beaten players who have much more time in judo than I have.

Again, age does not denote capability nor ability.

Being around the block a few times will always count for more than speculating whats around the block
9/19/12 2:14 AM
jzspanky

I think he is just trolling...
9/19/12 2:16 AM
50 year storm

jzspanky - I think he is just trolling...

I think youre just a step behind me intellectually
9/19/12 2:19 AM
jzspanky

50 year storm - 
jzspanky - I think he is just trolling...

I think youre just a step behind me intellectually

I think I use apostrophes.
"youre" right I guess

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.