9/19/12 2:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
50 year storm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OO o OO - 
50 year storm -
Chocolate Shatner - 
50 year storm - 
Chocolate Shatner - Age is hardly a measure of leadership capabilities. I personally detest Ryan, think his ideas are more or less retarded, but age has nothing to do with that. Hell, I live in Japan, where it seems to become Prime Minister you have to be old enough to collect Social Security. Doesn't mean that there hasn't been a parade of retarded idiots in the job for the past 5 or 6 years.

Age is a measure of life experience, something highly regarded in Japan and just about every other high level thinking country besides USA

experience is hardly something that can only be measured by the amount of time someone has been on this planet.

As evidenced by the parade of pampered prince politicians in Japan, age does not denote experience NOR capability.

Another way to look at it. I've been doing judo for 12 years. Yet, I know for sure that there are much more capable judoka out there who have much less time in judo. I've lost to them. I've also beaten players who have much more time in judo than I have.

Again, age does not denote capability nor ability.

Being around the block a few times will always count for more than speculating whats around the block
Another logical fail. Keep trying. Phone Post

you dont have any counter offerings to this discussion. All you do is say no. Which is just as easy to say no to your no, ya know?
9/19/12 2:21 AM
50 year storm

jzspanky - 
50 year storm - 
jzspanky - I think he is just trolling...

I think youre just a step behind me intellectually

I think I use apostrophes.
"youre" right I guess

i think u and all grammar nazi's pull your card because you have nothing of real substance to offer. Youre right im right
9/19/12 2:22 AM
Chocolate Shatner
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 year storm - 
Chocolate Shatner - 
50 year storm - 
Chocolate Shatner - Age is hardly a measure of leadership capabilities. I personally detest Ryan, think his ideas are more or less retarded, but age has nothing to do with that. Hell, I live in Japan, where it seems to become Prime Minister you have to be old enough to collect Social Security. Doesn't mean that there hasn't been a parade of retarded idiots in the job for the past 5 or 6 years.

Age is a measure of life experience, something highly regarded in Japan and just about every other high level thinking country besides USA

experience is hardly something that can only be measured by the amount of time someone has been on this planet.

As evidenced by the parade of pampered prince politicians in Japan, age does not denote experience NOR capability.

Another way to look at it. I've been doing judo for 12 years. Yet, I know for sure that there are much more capable judoka out there who have much less time in judo. I've lost to them. I've also beaten players who have much more time in judo than I have.

Again, age does not denote capability nor ability.

Being around the block a few times will always count for more than speculating whats around the block

yes, and there are young people who have "been around the block" more than a lot of old people. Growing up, I knew senior citizens in South Carolina who had never left the state. In fact, there were a few who had never left a region that covered about 4 counties. Meanwhile, by 25, I had lived in 5 different states, studied 3 different languages, organized and led operations, and had read of my West Point classmates being killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now tell me, who had more experience? The 65 year old country boy or me?
9/19/12 2:25 AM
jzspanky

50 year storm - 
jzspanky - 
50 year storm - 
jzspanky - I think he is just trolling...

I think youre just a step behind me intellectually

I think I use apostrophes.
"youre" right I guess

i think u and all grammar nazi's pull your card because you have nothing of real substance to offer. Youre right im right

I think when you need to tell me you are intellectually superior to me and offer no actual reasons to backup your idea of why age matters... I think I can clown you for not being able to make a sentence that adheres to English.
9/19/12 2:25 AM
jzspanky

he's trolling
9/19/12 2:29 AM
anthonyMI
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 year storm - 
anthonyMI - Is this line of thinking you failing to come to terms with the icy hand of death reaching closer and closer to claim you?

icy hand of death?

I called you old.
9/19/12 8:20 AM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the US the only requirements to being a successful politician are to look good on TV and support the party's special interest groups.

Get 'em to stop reading the teleprompter and watch the stupid flow out their pores.

Our politicians are the equivalent of runway models.
9/19/12 8:24 AM
The Mammoth
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AoG - 
50 year storm - Especially the entire free-world. What are the Republicans thinking , didnt they learn their lesson with Sarah Palin? 42 is barely gray in the hair, I don't care how much of a bromance Ryan and Romney have its too important of a position to make a gimmick out of.

thoughts?

The entire free world?

LOL

USA = THE WORLD, REMEMBER?
9/19/12 8:25 AM
canuck34
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know lots of people under 42 who would be far better presidents than either Romney or Obama but they are smart enough to be multi millionaires running their own businesses. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.