UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> EVILYOSHIDA A VICTIM OF TROLLING ABUSE

9/20/12 2:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The HATER-TROLL MAFIA has exploited the obviously flawed voting sytem to freeze fellow forum member, friend, and OG colleague, EVILYOSHIDA.

This is abuse of the system and abuse of a highly respected forum brother. I hope that the moderators will look into this matter, investigate how this abuse was allowed to happen unchecked, and serve justice for this offence!
9/20/12 2:18 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What, he's been frozen?

Love him or hate him, surely most people would have to agree that him being frozen due to his karma count  is ridiculous.
9/20/12 2:20 AM
THE DEAN
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably frozen...he hasn't responded on any of the threads he was posting on this morning.

There's obviously a conspiracy between certain individuals, who don't believe in conspiracies, to get EY frozen.
9/20/12 2:21 AM
JasonGV
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit, I guess the collective OG IQ just dropped a million points.
9/20/12 2:21 AM
karasu

Yes, he has been frozen. Unfortunately, the PM just caught my eye. It was sent 18hours ago.

FREE EVILYOSHIDA!
9/20/12 2:23 AM
karasu

to combat the HATER-TROLL MAFIA we must ban together and vote up forum members who are being abused!

BE AWARE and take note of good members with negative vote downs.
9/20/12 2:23 AM
Juggernautt
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh who gives a shit. good riddance Phone Post
9/20/12 2:24 AM
Galt

Best poster on this forum. This is BOOOLSHEEEET
9/20/12 2:26 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the karma system is okay for shits and giggles, but  if people are going to be frozen for vote downs then the potential for abuse is substantial.
9/20/12 2:26 AM
pulsar

He needs to make some threads with kitten pictures, jokes or half naked women. That seems to do the trick.
9/20/12 2:27 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Oh damn, EY made a thread yesterday asking for people to vote him down. No way he realized he could be frozen for that. I'm shocked I haven't been frozen from this karma yet
9/20/12 2:28 AM
Redneck

pulsar - He needs to make some threads with kitten pictures, jokes or half naked women. That seems to do the trick.

Good point, how the fuck did you get -19 anyway man?

9/20/12 2:30 AM
Redneck

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - Oh damn, EY made a thread yesterday asking for people to vote him down. No way he realized he could be frozen for that. I'm shocked I haven't been frozen from this karma yet

Oh yeah that thread, maybe that's what really happened.

9/20/12 2:32 AM
garrote
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free EY!!! Phone Post
9/20/12 2:39 AM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -  What, he's been frozen?

Love him or hate him, surely most people would have to agree that him being frozen due to his karma count  is ridiculous.
Agreed!

I don't like Carlos trolls and his sheep heard. But I wouldn't want him banned without a really good reason. And votes are certainly not one :( Phone Post
9/20/12 2:41 AM
Boondock
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

karasu - The HATER-TROLL MAFIA has exploited the obviously flawed voting sytem to freeze fellow forum member, friend, and OG colleague, EVILYOSHIDA.

This is abuse of the system and abuse of a highly respected forum brother. I hope that the moderators will look into this matter, investigate how this abuse was allowed to happen unchecked, and serve justice for this offence!

You sheeple, he was frozen because he ASKED FOR IT!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2062785&page=1

Those who know, know.

9/20/12 2:44 AM
Megatherium
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't be serious? This is fucking ridiculous.

Someone's got some 'splaining to do, because...fuck, what an absolutely egregious abuse of the the system. People are gonna fuck with this system obviously, it was seemingly designed for this sort of skullduggery.
9/20/12 2:44 AM
Redneck

Where in that thread does he ask to be frozen?
9/20/12 2:47 AM
garrote
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OO o OO - Probably shouldn't make threads requesting to be voted down. In fact he should probably just stop making any threads. Phone Post
Sid he fuck you're girl?

You're always all over his shit. Phone Post
9/20/12 2:48 AM
garrote

Did Phone Post
9/20/12 2:49 AM
superiordanes
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He did ask for vote downs but, but the karma freeze in general still sucks Phone Post
9/20/12 2:49 AM
Boondock
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -  Where in that thread does he ask to be frozen?

Bro.

He asked to be voted down.

If you get a certain number of votes down, you get frozen.

...you're smarter than this.
9/20/12 2:50 AM
Boondock

Guy asks for help in killing someone....  he then gets arrested.

"Where did he ask to get arrested?!?!?!"
9/20/12 2:50 AM
Redneck

Edited: 09/20/12 2:51 AM
Boondock - 

Bro.

He asked to be voted down.

If you get a certain number of votes down, you get frozen.

...you're smarter than this.

Dude, you might have had a point if he wasn't - 170 when he started the thread.

9/20/12 2:51 AM
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha, these gay vote systems were never a good idea. First we had people shilling for votes, then stupid threads all about votes and now posters frozen because of it. Not sure on the amount of vd required to get frozen, but giving people five a day creates a pretty stupid environment ripe for this bullshit.

Between sticking with antiquated software that cops unnecessary upgrades while ignoring other issues and an incompetent mod force I am convinced the owners want this place to fail. It's almost a social experiment as to just how much shit we will take. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.