UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> EVILYOSHIDA A VICTIM OF TROLLING ABUSE

9/20/12 2:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bullshit!
Free EY Phone Post
9/20/12 2:56 AM
Boondock
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
Boondock - 
Redneck -  Where in that thread does he ask to be frozen?

Bro.

He asked to be voted down.

If you get a certain number of votes down, you get frozen.

...you're smarter than this.

Dude, you might have had a point if he wasn't - 170 when he started the thread.

Redneck, respect you bro but you need to understand that EY is a -170 because of the way in which he posts.  He is arrogant, condesending, and his self-awareness is lacking.  His content is often entertaining and informative but the majority of socially in tune people take real issue with his scorched earth posts.

He is disliked because he makes himself hard to like.  He is not disliked because he has strange ideas or theories on the happenings of the world.  You do understand this right?  Conspiracy theories or wild claims don't gather the enemies like EY does.  It is him.  It is his persona and the way he posts.  He admits as much in the Rothchild thread. If you disagree, I think you should read it.
9/20/12 2:56 AM
Boondock
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/20/12 2:56 AM

Double
9/20/12 2:57 AM
Juggernautt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ one of you fucks voting me down.

fuck EY. Phone Post
9/20/12 2:57 AM
Juggernautt

Boondock -

Double
THIS. couldn't have said it better Phone Post
9/20/12 2:59 AM
karasu

Boondock - 
karasu - to combat the HATER-TROLL MAFIA we must ban together and vote up forum members who are being abused!

BE AWARE and take note of good members with negative vote downs.

It's cute that you're all worked up for you boyfriend and ready to get some street justice... but you do realize he asked to get voted down.  And you do realize that if you get enough vote downs... you get frozen.

If you're going to get all red faced and angry at someone.... get angry at EY, he made this happen.

"EY is a -170 because of the way in which he posts. He is arrogant, condesending, and his self-awareness is lacking. His content is often entertaining and informative but the majority of socially in tune people take real issue with his scorched earth posts.

He is disliked because he makes himself hard to like."----Boondock

pot/kettle/glasshouse
9/20/12 3:01 AM
garythekid
948 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything is indeed starting to feel a little fuckin beta around here all of a sudden... Phone Post
9/20/12 3:03 AM
Boondock

karasu - 
Boondock - 
karasu - to combat the HATER-TROLL MAFIA we must ban together and vote up forum members who are being abused!

It's cute that you're all worked up for you boyfriend and ready to get some street justice... but you do realize he asked to get voted down.  And you do realize that if you get enough vote downs... you get frozen.

If you're going to get all red faced and angry at someone.... get angry at EY, he made this happen.

"EY is a -170 because of the way in which he posts. He is arrogant, condesending, and his self-awareness is lacking. His content is often entertaining and informative but the majority of socially in tune people take real issue with his scorched earth posts.

pot/kettle/glasshouse

Fair enough, karasu. Check my threads talking to EY in the Rothchild thread.... you'll see I like the guy. If he'd post a bit different, he'd see a much different result. I think we'd all admit that right?

And I apologize for calling him your boyfriend... that was a truly useless comment that doesn't help anything.
9/20/12 3:03 AM
Boondock

Juggernautt - 
Boondock -

Double
THIS. couldn't have said it better Phone Post

Sorry bro, I doubled and edited it right before you quoted the double.
9/20/12 3:08 AM
Boondock

I'm out for the evening but just wanted to tell you guys that EY will be back before you know it.  Posting as normal.  No need to get all upset.  He asked to be voted down, he was, and was frozen.  But it will pass and unless he goes on a request to get a lot more vote downs again.. shouldn't have to worry about such things.

...then again, it could be the Rothschilds... who saw his thread of truth and pulled some strings to get him frozen.

I kid!  I kid!
9/20/12 3:08 AM
pulsar

Redneck - 
pulsar - He needs to make some threads with kitten pictures, jokes or half naked women. That seems to do the trick.

Good point, how the fuck did you get -19 anyway man?

I assumed you were part of it :)

I like strong opinions, a little commitment and passion goes a long way in my book and I feel the vote downs are based on that in a lot of instances. I'm only white knighting because of that, I still can't stand stupidity, intolerance and ignorance.
9/20/12 3:10 AM
karasu

Boondock - 
karasu - 
Boondock - 

pot/kettle/glasshouse

Fair enough, karasu. Check my threads talking to EY in the Rothchild thread.... you'll see I like the guy. If he'd post a bit different, he'd see a much different result. I think we'd all admit that right?

And I apologize for calling him your boyfriend... that was a truly useless comment that doesn't help anything.

no prob :)
9/20/12 3:27 AM
WikiTheWalrus
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArse -  Ha, these gay vote systems were never a good idea. First we had people shilling for votes, then stupid threads all about votes and now posters frozen because of it. Not sure on the amount of vd required to get frozen, but giving people five a day creates a pretty stupid environment ripe for this bullshit.

Between sticking with antiquated software that cops unnecessary upgrades while ignoring other issues and an incompetent mod force I am convinced the owners want this place to fail. It's almost a social experiment as to just how much shit we will take. Phone Post

"Not sure on the amount of vd required to get frozen..."

After herpes, before teh bad aids?
9/20/12 4:50 AM
TheAlchemist
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's it,  I will vote him up everytime I read a post of his (within site limitations of course).
9/20/12 5:20 AM
YVEL MACHIDA
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For every one of you idiots that think he's a good poster, there are 3 people who can't stand him. This is a fact, it's also a fact that he asked to be voted down, so shut the fuck up. He did it to himself Phone Post
9/20/12 6:46 AM
The Mammoth
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hadnt even thought of doing this to EY, good idea, will do this from now on!

Only cos the illuminati ancient alien lizard jewish mind controllers are telling me to do it however..
9/20/12 7:51 AM
Paulo749
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

North Korea=The OG.

Free EY!! Phone Post
9/20/12 8:00 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

I'm back. thanks for the support people.

I ASKED FOR SINGLE DOWN VOTE so I could get to 200.

I did not ask to be VOTED DOWN IN GENERAL.

this is just ludicrous. I broke no site rules and I leave ANY THREAD in which the OP wants me gone.

These mob style tactics are ludicrous.

If you don't like what I do. don't click on my threads. If you don't want me posting on your thread, ask me to leave.

Haters are gonna hate
9/20/12 8:28 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

yeah just read your PM. will reply soon.

i was at -199 and asked for a single vote so I could get to 200.
9/20/12 10:17 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

this vote down system is a fraud.

I just got voted down 7 x in like 20 minutes.
9/20/12 10:45 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

did you get frozen too?

you went from 80 to 173 in like a week.
9/20/12 11:33 AM
karasu

:)
9/20/12 11:36 AM
JasonGV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This vote system works great!
9/20/12 6:18 PM
ArtMinaj

Musashi - Quit being a fucking BITCH and do your time like a man. Fucking whiny little pussy.

LMAO

It is bullshit that you were frozen, but he has a point.  I was once frozen 3 times in a week.  Most of the times it was deserved.  When it's not, oh well.  It's only for three days.
9/20/12 6:21 PM
ArtMinaj

wait, he was asking to be voted down?  What an idiot!  He has everyone fooled that he is this wise and successful dude who lives a great life and has an education.  Then he does shit like this, or creates a twitter account to talk about his freezing.

Yeah, sounds like he has a lot going on outside of pretending to be something he is not on this site.  What a blockhead.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.