UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> EVILYOSHIDA A VICTIM OF TROLLING ABUSE

9/20/12 11:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Musashi
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - did you get frozen too?

you went from 80 to 173 in like a week.

Why would that even matter? In the decade and a half that I have been posting here I have been banned or frozen more times than I can count. It means nothing. You're completely missing the point. Stop being such a BITCH about it.
9/20/12 6:18 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - Quit being a fucking BITCH and do your time like a man. Fucking whiny little pussy.

LMAO

It is bullshit that you were frozen, but he has a point.  I was once frozen 3 times in a week.  Most of the times it was deserved.  When it's not, oh well.  It's only for three days.
9/20/12 6:21 PM
ArtMinaj

wait, he was asking to be voted down?  What an idiot!  He has everyone fooled that he is this wise and successful dude who lives a great life and has an education.  Then he does shit like this, or creates a twitter account to talk about his freezing.

Yeah, sounds like he has a lot going on outside of pretending to be something he is not on this site.  What a blockhead.

9/20/12 6:25 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -  wait, he was asking to be voted down?  What an idiot!  He has everyone fooled that he is this wise and successful dude who lives a great life and has an education.  Then he does shit like this, or creates a twitter account to talk about his freezing.

Yeah, sounds like he has a lot going on outside of pretending to be something he is not on this site.  What a blockhead.

Lol Phone Post
9/20/12 6:46 PM
karasu

you know, when the HATERS begin HATING a lot of lesser people will jump ship and that's just not me. I know a thing or two about LOYALTY and what it means to be a fren, Weclome back EY :)

9/21/12 1:40 PM
ArtMinaj

I know about friendship and loyalty too. I have never been loyal to him and always thought he was a loser.

I don't care for The Alex Jones of the world who spread fear and misinformation.

I enjoy people like Musashi and John Cena.
9/21/12 10:51 PM
Musashi
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fearless Winker - 
Musashi - 
EVILYOSHIDA - did you get frozen too?

you went from 80 to 173 in like a week.

Why would that even matter? In the decade and a half that I have been posting here I have been banned or frozen more times than I can count. It means nothing. You're completely missing the point. Stop being such a BITCH about it.

You are such a fucking faggot, you know that?

9/22/12 9:00 PM
RussFro
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/23/12 2:37 PM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.