UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> best place to buy cosplay items in the uk??

9/20/12 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bogle1
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thought this would be the best place to post my question

just looking for a place that sells costumes in the uk for dragon ball z etc

was planning to make a goku outfit for halloween just not got the time atm die to work :(

any help would be most appreciated Phone Post
9/20/12 3:13 PM
paw
1172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soriel would be the person to talk to....but she's on the mend.  I think she started a thread on the OG.
9/20/12 3:35 PM
paw
1172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found it!  Here's the thread:  http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2063549&page=1&pc=43
9/20/12 4:31 PM
bogle1
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw -  Found it!  Here's the thread:  http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2063549&page=1&pc=43

thanks man, appreciated
10/1/12 9:01 AM
RedDragonUK
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know of a shop in London, called Tokyo toys, its near Picadilly circus in a little shopping centre, they do all sorts of things. A lot of cosplayers make their stuff, Soriel included.

You tube has some good tutorials for things like latex masks like a Batman cowl for example.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.