UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WAR Colin 'The Freakshow' Fletcher

9/22/12 6:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
twunt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been through to the the fight pit a couple of times and he really is a nice guy, lovely subs and naughty standup, those elbows!
9/22/12 6:35 AM
Bromovich
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit -
TheHaunted2 - 
Steve4192 -
3rdLion - 
Steve4192 - Looks like he has some potential.  With that length and those skinny forearms, he could turn into a Kendall Grove-type who can lock up chokes from all kinds of odd positions.  That said, like most Brit fighters, his wrestling looks atrocious.  It might not matter on TUF since Aussies aren't exactly known for their wrestling either, but he'd better get it sorted before he starts fighting in the UFC for real.
Saying most Brits have atrocious wrestling, as far as the UFC is concerned, is a lie. I can only think if a couple of UK fighters in the UFC who do not have adequate wrestling. Phone Post

You are proving my point.

I'm saying Brit fighters in general have atrocious wrestling, and that only those who develop wrestling skills can be successful in the UFC.  The Brits who have been successful in the UFC have all developed at least adequate wrestling skills.  Some are even pretty good wrestlers (Bisping, Hathaway).  But they are the exceptions, not the rule.  The local/regional scene in the UK is chock full of guys who can't wrestle their way out of a wet paper bag.

If Freakshow wants to have a career in the UFC, he had better learn how to wrassle.  
What I want you to do is google, good wrestling gyms in the uk. You won't find many. Because we don't wrestle Phone Post

Untrue we wrestle EVERY DAY in our gym and have done for a long time. See Andrew Punshons takedown on Jack Marshman as reference,one of the sweetest doubles to knee tap ive seen. Il try and get 2 up and coming fighters in the gyms wrestling in there fights on here. I think youl be very suprised pleasantly suprised. Alot of british gyms cant wrestle i dont think were one of them. Colins gone try and sign up this afternoon ermm before wreslting and bjj strangely enough
Epic! Phone Post
9/22/12 8:28 AM
shiznit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col loves the thread and support shown from you chaps, he loves the niggle from the naysaysers aswell. Hopefully get some of the freakshow love on here this afternoon :0)
9/22/12 9:18 AM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was a time when the wretsling in the uk was very sucky...people werent that into it, I havent lived there in a whie, but its obvious theres a resurgence, even amongst the catch wrestling..
9/22/12 12:20 PM
shiznit

yo peeps this is the freakshow :-) cheers for tha support im not in the sport to av boring fights my lifes all about having fun in and out of the cage i love wrestling but ill never be a fantastic wrestler but i basicly dont giv a fuk im 100000% their to ko or sub some one i love every second im in tha cage and out ! the clowns not a gimik its how i live my life ask anyone who knows me im like that 24-7 :-)thanks for tha support and i hope you guys enjoy the show belive me it gets better every week !!!!

ps sorry if my spelling is crap i do get punched in the head alot :-0
9/22/12 12:24 PM
SomeonesGettinBingoed

shiznit - yo peeps this is the freakshow :-) cheers for tha support im not in the sport to av boring fights my lifes all about having fun in and out of the cage i love wrestling but ill never be a fantastic wrestler but i basicly dont giv a fuk im 100000% their to ko or sub some one i love every second im in tha cage and out ! the clowns not a gimik its how i live my life ask anyone who knows me im like that 24-7 :-)thanks for tha support and i hope you guys enjoy the show belive me it gets better every week !!!!

Fuck yes
9/22/12 12:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit - yo peeps this is the freakshow :-) cheers for tha support im not in the sport to av boring fights my lifes all about having fun in and out of the cage i love wrestling but ill never be a fantastic wrestler but i basicly dont giv a fuk im 100000% their to ko or sub some one i love every second im in tha cage and out ! the clowns not a gimik its how i live my life ask anyone who knows me im like that 24-7 :-)thanks for tha support and i hope you guys enjoy the show belive me it gets better every week !!!!

Tremendous ... Hope everything works out wonderfully for your career and life!! You seem like a good egg... And I'm rooting for you this Season and in all you do!!

War Freakshow and War Donughts!!! Phone Post
9/22/12 12:46 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edit * Doughnuts ... Can't spell for shit!!

Team fat Kid... Supporting all Skinny's With an appetite like mine and a hollow leg to store it in!! Phone Post
9/22/12 1:30 PM
shiznit

Not Colin- Il try and sort a pro membership for Colin so he can post on the forum. We were in a bit of a rush as wed just finished a 3 hour training session and he has a family and had to be home or he wouldve gotten his chops slapped of misses freakshow,were all scared of misses freakshow and dont like to get in her bad books hahah
9/22/12 1:55 PM
Jarvis73
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen colin fight a few times locally. The blokes a killer. Phone Post
9/22/12 2:35 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit - yo peeps this is the freakshow :-) cheers for tha support im not in the sport to av boring fights my lifes all about having fun in and out of the cage i love wrestling but ill never be a fantastic wrestler but i basicly dont giv a fuk im 100000% their to ko or sub some one i love every second im in tha cage and out ! the clowns not a gimik its how i live my life ask anyone who knows me im like that 24-7 :-)thanks for tha support and i hope you guys enjoy the show belive me it gets better every week !!!!

Yes! War Freakshow! Phone Post
9/22/12 2:55 PM
shiznit

Ive set Colins account up for him,hes not into this new fangled computer malarky haha anyhoo his account is waiting and will take 24-72 hours,then wel have some freakshow freakyness ha
9/22/12 3:12 PM
MarshallMMA
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit - Ive set Colins account up for him,hes not into this new fangled computer malarky haha anyhoo his account is waiting and will take 24-72 hours,then wel have some freakshow freakyness ha
So who are you then? I must know u? Phone Post
9/22/12 3:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

shiznit - Ive set Colins account up for him,hes not into this new fangled computer malarky haha anyhoo his account is waiting and will take 24-72 hours,then wel have some freakshow freakyness ha
Gd man Phone Post
9/22/12 3:18 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War freakshow!
9/22/12 4:05 PM
Bromovich
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -

Yes! War Freakshow! Phone Post
. Phone Post
9/22/12 4:42 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like a good fighter, but here's my problem with anyone coming out with a crazy haircut, or a weird gimmick, of thug-flexing...etc.....etc.....

You better win.

Because no one looks more like a dumbass who comes out with a crusty punk hawk, crazy facial/movements in walkout and some other flashy shit, and then is laying face-up at the arena lights while Johnny McAverage just picked up another win.

Just sayin, nothing about Colin. 81 inch reach is insane at LW, wow.
9/22/12 4:48 PM
aaronlynton
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's very clockwork orange Phone Post
9/22/12 5:11 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be fair the guy can fight Phone Post
9/22/12 5:14 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck freakshow!

I just finished watching the first epsiode of "The Smashes" and really enjoyed it.
9/22/12 5:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -  Good luck freakshow!

I just finished watching the first epsiode of "The Smashes" and really enjoyed it.
What up Vixy... Team FreakShow! Phone Post
9/22/12 5:25 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Hey Pescy!

I am sooooo excited today.  I feel like it's prom night.  (Wait a minute I wasn't that excited about my prom-LOL).

Anyway, it's been so long since I had a proper PPV Saturday.

And hell yeah, Team Freak Show.  I always support anyone who's an individual.  And I love the leggings;)
9/22/12 5:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Hey Pescy!

I am sooooo excited today.  I feel like it's prom night.  (Wait a minute I wasn't that excited about my prom-LOL).

Anyway, it's been so long since I had a proper PPV Saturday.

And hell yeah, Team Freak Show.  I always support anyone who's an individual.  And I love the leggings;)
I knew you would be a giddy little school girl today... Fights Gunna be good!!

Hope you enjoy ur evening!

War Freakshow Phone Post
9/25/12 12:28 PM
The Mammoth
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the show!! Phone Post
9/26/12 8:21 AM
shiznit

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.