UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WAR Colin 'The Freakshow' Fletcher

10/19/12 4:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
10/19/12 4:28 PM
shiznit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Lol... Ya he's no doubt the star of the show!

This last episode was gd, glad that kid didn't go home... Woulda been a shame.

That was some Heavy shit in the pool... Lol... The one piece was fucking hillarious!! Phone Post

voted up! :0)
10/19/12 4:32 PM
HallmansHammock

Been enjoying the season so far. Don't you think the guy he beat looks a bit like a young Shogun?
10/19/12 4:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Lol... Ya he's no doubt the star of the show!

This last episode was gd, glad that kid didn't go home... Woulda been a shame.

That was some Heavy shit in the pool... Lol... The one piece was fucking hillarious!! Phone Post

voted up! :0)
Cheers! Phone Post
10/19/12 5:18 PM
Sleazy Martinez
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HallmansHammock - Been enjoying the season so far. Don't you think the guy he beat looks a bit like a young Shogun?

I was thinking the exact same thing myself.
10/19/12 5:31 PM
colgan

I've seen Colin fight few times at uk events and met him.great fighter and super cool guy always has tons of time for the fans Phone Post
10/19/12 6:07 PM
MattyJ
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought the gimmick was stupid to begin with and thought I'd dislike Colin but he's definitely the star of the series and very entertaining yet still comes across as a nice guy, hope he does well and where do you get those donuts? Phone Post
10/19/12 6:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

MattyJ - Thought the gimmick was stupid to begin with and thought I'd dislike Colin but he's definitely the star of the series and very entertaining yet still comes across as a nice guy, hope he does well and where do you get those donuts? Phone Post
Lol... Eugene, Portland Oregon. Every time I visit my buddy up there I get a few dozen n get real fat! Phone Post
10/19/12 6:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Team Fat Kid

10/19/12 6:49 PM
MattyJ
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They look amazing, in the uk though so can't imagine they'll be opening up here any time soon Phone Post
10/20/12 11:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

MattyJ - They look amazing, in the uk though so can't imagine they'll be opening up here any time soon Phone Post
Bucket List!

lay some pennies on Colin's next fight and when he wins, use the Score to get sum overnighted to his gym, then go have a fat party.

Team Fat Kid Phone Post
10/20/12 11:58 AM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Portland Phone Post
10/20/12 12:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

aaronlynton - Portland Phone Post
I only been to the one in Eugene.... Heard the original in Portland even better... You live there? Send our man a box or 2! Phone Post
10/22/12 10:06 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Not one to thread jack...BUT this is for a great cause....if any of you can support please do...I came up with a idea for a Cancer Charity shirt for fellow UG member UGCTT_NKTKDace ( Frank) hes battling Testicular Cancer and due to our fucked up Medical System here in the States he is in desperate need of financial assistance....Thanks again to Warren for designing the shirt and thanks to Uncle Creepy for his support.

"Give Cancer the Creeps"

clickable link

http://franksfight.webs.com/apps/webstore

War Freakshow n Frank

10/22/12 10:28 AM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just saw the last two episodes of the Smashes and "Freakshow" is the best thing about the show.  He's the reason (and Ross Pearson) that I am rooting for Team UK.

WAR FREAKSHOW!

10/22/12 10:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -

I just saw the last two episodes of the Smashes and "Freakshow" is the best thing about the show.  He's the reason (and Ross Pearson) that I am rooting for Team UK.

WAR FREAKSHOW!

Agreed... He's a fucking Rock Star Phone Post
10/22/12 11:04 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Not one to thread jack...BUT this is for a great cause....if any of you can support please do...I came up with a idea for a Cancer Charity shirt for fellow UG member UGCTT_NKTKDace ( Frank) hes battling Testicular Cancer and due to our fucked up Medical System here in the States he is in desperate need of financial assistance....Thanks again to Warren for designing the shirt and thanks to Uncle Creepy for his support.

"Give Cancer the Creeps"

clickable link

http://franksfight.webs.com/apps/webstore

War Freakshow n Frank

And I'm pretty sure it's only 5$ to ship to International... Not sure how Wendy pulled that but... Get it boys ! Phone Post
10/23/12 10:07 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
10/26/12 11:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bandingo!!! Lol Phone Post
10/26/12 12:26 PM
SomeonesGettinBingoed

WAR RUSSELL BANDINGO!
10/26/12 12:38 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

WAR FREAKSHOW!

This! Phone Post
10/26/12 2:31 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SomeonesGettinBingoed - WAR RUSSELL BANDINGO!

lol he makes this TUF interesting..

10/26/12 6:17 PM
NoGi bear

The Freakshow's mask was fuggin hilarious Phone Post
10/30/12 9:24 AM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU8nRERu4z8

Russell Bandingo in case anyone missed it!
11/7/12 6:50 PM
The Freakshow
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear -  The Freakshow's mask was fuggin hilarious Phone Post

:-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.