UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WAR Colin 'The Freakshow' Fletcher

11/9/12 11:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Val not stepping up was really Weak Phone Post
11/9/12 11:35 AM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for The Freakshow

11/9/12 11:41 AM
Voodoo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Kirik got it all set Colin

Welcome to the UG Freakshow!
11/9/12 6:21 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Results of Curry Challenge ? How bad was it? Phone Post
11/9/12 7:21 PM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was not a fan..................... Now I am Phone Post
11/10/12 3:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Results of Curry Challenge ? How bad was it? Phone Post
You alive? Lol Phone Post
11/15/12 2:39 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just watching a bit of the latest episode on my lunch break. I loved how you said "I'd fight Georgie tomorrow". I'm lookoing forward to seeing that fight sometime in the next 2 years, I think you'll take him Freakshow.

well back to the ep.
11/15/12 7:33 PM
AndersonGOAT > Bisping
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

G Spot didn't know what to say when Colin said he would fight him lol. 

Great fight tonight as well.

11/15/12 7:58 PM
NoGi bear

Freakshow > SloppyOctopus, all day Phone Post
11/15/12 8:17 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

freakshow is now going to fight the guy who is fighting 2 weigh classes too high for himself

11/15/12 8:25 PM
Chris27

Freakshow is the best thing about the show.

Much more entertaining than Carwin/Nelson.
11/16/12 11:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Great episode... Weasel maneuver by Benny.

"I just hope Dana picks the best lad for the job of Hurtins" might be best line ever in any TUF!

Colin gunna put a serious hurting on Richie!

War Freakshow Phone Post
11/16/12 11:42 AM
Don_Dada
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So why didn't Dana match Xavier and that other guy up together? Why make all that drama for nothing, pointless.
11/16/12 11:54 AM
Aldocam
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - So why didn't Dana match Xavier and that other guy up together? Why make all that drama for nothing, pointless.
Could not agree more brother Phone Post
11/16/12 12:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Aldocam -
Don_Dada - So why didn't Dana match Xavier and that other guy up together? Why make all that drama for nothing, pointless.
Pretty sure the reason he did it the way he did was incase they both got to the finals it would be a Story Line to pitch to get the Ausie's to have to pick a side and help sell the fights...Just my 2 cents. Also it took up a big portion of the show, gave them something to get the boys stirred up at the house. He definitely did it for TV

War Colin Phone Post
11/16/12 12:47 PM
Aldocam
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Aldocam -
Pretty sure the reason he did it the way he did was incase they both got to the finals it would be a Story Line to pitch to get the Ausie's to have to pick a side and help sell the fights...Just my 2 cents. Also it took up a big portion of the show, gave them something to get the boys stirred up at the house. He definitely did it for TV

War Colin Phone Post
Yeah i can see that aswell but its true x is probably the weakest but i do hope he smashes roberts smug bitchy face into oblivion hes so far up g-sots arse.i jus thought let them have it when there is an atmosphere in the air couldve made for a hell of a fight.

War freakshow though for sure Phone Post
11/16/12 4:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Aldocam -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Aldocam -

War Colin Phone Post
Yeah i can see that aswell but its true x is probably the weakest but i do hope he smashes roberts smug bitchy face into oblivion hes so far up g-sots arse.i jus thought let them have it when there is an atmosphere in the air couldve made for a hell of a fight.

War freakshow though for sure Phone Post
I have to agree I'm rooting for X in that fight... But overall I've been rooting team UK .... Can't get behind Sot n his Goons Phone Post
11/16/12 6:54 PM
NoGi bear

Stretch Armbar - Freakshow is the best thing to happen to TUF in a long time. He's professional, he's a great teammate and he's no nonsense. I wasn't surprised in the least that he had zero involvement in the cell phone drama. He's there on business and he's bound and determined to win that contract. Coming into the season I thought he'd be the problem child but he has shown himself to be one hell of a guy and one hell of a fighter. He's made a fan for life in me. Phone Post
Quality thing to say mate and very well put.

VTFU when I get to a com Phone Post
11/17/12 2:59 PM
NoGi bear

Colin is at the show I'm at, I'll try get a pic with a throwing the fhaka Phone Post
11/17/12 3:05 PM
KingofEngland

Sub Phone Post
11/17/12 3:11 PM
Ondz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Freakshow
11/17/12 3:17 PM
sitchpack

Id rather just watch MMA without any of the nonsense that those such as Fletcher bring to the table.

Fletcher has looked equally as terrible as his opponents in the smashes. People who dont train mma invest their entire logic in what makes a fighter good based on reach.

Get a grip and go train some MMA, then tell me fletcher's nonsense mixed with his reach will kill dudes. Phone Post
11/17/12 4:12 PM
NoGi bear

sitchpack - Id rather just watch MMA without any of the nonsense that those such as Fletcher bring to the table.

Fletcher has looked equally as terrible as his opponents in the smashes. People who dont train mma invest their entire logic in what makes a fighter good based on reach.

Get a grip and go train some MMA, then tell me fletcher's nonsense mixed with his reach will kill dudes. Phone Post
You sir are a killjoy!

He's an awesome fighter, quality bloke and great entertainment!

If you you have nothing nice to say ....... Phone Post
11/17/12 4:15 PM
32Hunter

what nonsense he fought on the second week of the show, won, now sits back training till he fights again. probably on the last show of the series. dude seems to have a lot of downtime between fights.
11/17/12 4:19 PM
sitchpack

NoGi bear -
sitchpack - Id rather just watch MMA without any of the nonsense that those such as Fletcher bring to the table.

You sir are a killjoy!

He's an awesome fighter, quality bloke and great entertainment!

If you you have nothing nice to say ....... Phone Post
I dont buy into MMA for the lulz. I dont care how weird or unorthodox a D level fighter choses to be. I only care if fighters focus on winning and show a good level of skill in the cage, and freakshow has not done that.

He can be the nicest guy in the world but a gimmick is just that.......... a gimmick. It wont help him be a better fighter. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.