UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WAR Colin 'The Freakshow' Fletcher

11/16/12 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aldocam -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Aldocam -
Don_Dada - So why didn't Dana match Xavier and that other guy up together? Why make all that drama for nothing, pointless.
Could not agree more brother Phone Post
Pretty sure the reason he did it the way he did was incase they both got to the finals it would be a Story Line to pitch to get the Ausie's to have to pick a side and help sell the fights...Just my 2 cents. Also it took up a big portion of the show, gave them something to get the boys stirred up at the house. He definitely did it for TV

War Colin Phone Post
Yeah i can see that aswell but its true x is probably the weakest but i do hope he smashes roberts smug bitchy face into oblivion hes so far up g-sots arse.i jus thought let them have it when there is an atmosphere in the air couldve made for a hell of a fight.

War freakshow though for sure Phone Post
I have to agree I'm rooting for X in that fight... But overall I've been rooting team UK .... Can't get behind Sot n his Goons Phone Post
11/16/12 6:54 PM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar - Freakshow is the best thing to happen to TUF in a long time. He's professional, he's a great teammate and he's no nonsense. I wasn't surprised in the least that he had zero involvement in the cell phone drama. He's there on business and he's bound and determined to win that contract. Coming into the season I thought he'd be the problem child but he has shown himself to be one hell of a guy and one hell of a fighter. He's made a fan for life in me. Phone Post
Quality thing to say mate and very well put.

VTFU when I get to a com Phone Post
11/17/12 2:59 PM
NoGi bear

Colin is at the show I'm at, I'll try get a pic with a throwing the fhaka Phone Post
11/17/12 3:05 PM
KingofEngland

Sub Phone Post
11/17/12 3:11 PM
Ondz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Freakshow
11/17/12 3:17 PM
sitchpack

Id rather just watch MMA without any of the nonsense that those such as Fletcher bring to the table.

Fletcher has looked equally as terrible as his opponents in the smashes. People who dont train mma invest their entire logic in what makes a fighter good based on reach.

Get a grip and go train some MMA, then tell me fletcher's nonsense mixed with his reach will kill dudes. Phone Post
11/17/12 4:12 PM
NoGi bear

sitchpack - Id rather just watch MMA without any of the nonsense that those such as Fletcher bring to the table.

Fletcher has looked equally as terrible as his opponents in the smashes. People who dont train mma invest their entire logic in what makes a fighter good based on reach.

Get a grip and go train some MMA, then tell me fletcher's nonsense mixed with his reach will kill dudes. Phone Post
You sir are a killjoy!

He's an awesome fighter, quality bloke and great entertainment!

If you you have nothing nice to say ....... Phone Post
11/17/12 4:15 PM
32Hunter
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what nonsense he fought on the second week of the show, won, now sits back training till he fights again. probably on the last show of the series. dude seems to have a lot of downtime between fights.
11/17/12 4:19 PM
sitchpack

NoGi bear -
sitchpack - Id rather just watch MMA without any of the nonsense that those such as Fletcher bring to the table.

You sir are a killjoy!

I dont buy into MMA for the lulz. I dont care how weird or unorthodox a D level fighter choses to be. I only care if fighters focus on winning and show a good level of skill in the cage, and freakshow has not done that.

He can be the nicest guy in the world but a gimmick is just that.......... a gimmick. It wont help him be a better fighter. Phone Post
11/17/12 4:28 PM
Acidic

TUF UK vs Australia > TUF number what the fuck it is

I cant hate on Colin the guy is genuine as it gets. No bullshit and no gimmicks imo. He imo is going to win it all but will find it difficult breaking into the already stacked LW division

11/17/12 4:38 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know I've already said this but I'm a huge fan of the Freakshow!

I become more and more of a fan after every episode lol. Really hope he wins the show! Richie will have nothing for Colin IMO. Phone Post
11/25/12 12:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This weeks episode was great... Demolition Derby was epic, Bandingo was hillarious and that was a great scrap... Congrats to " pick me" !

" I have the knees of a 90 year old woman" ... Laughed so hard... Poor little Getaway Sticks! Phone Post
11/25/12 1:05 PM
Don_Dada
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL i love it in the new episode when they were getting ready for the coaches challenge, The UK van comes along and all you hear is a torrent of abuse getting thrown at George.
11/25/12 1:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Don_Dada - LOL i love it in the new episode when they were getting ready for the coaches challenge, The UK van comes along and all you hear is a torrent of abuse getting thrown at George.
No doubt... Colin riding Shotgun and waiving his fist out the window at George was hilarity!

War Freakshow Phone Post
11/25/12 1:13 PM
letsgobois

I honestly think this is the best TUF  in a long time. Reminds me of the good ol days...

11/25/12 1:34 PM
ferox13
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear -
Stretch Armbar - Freakshow is the best thing to happen to TUF in a long time. He's professional, he's a great teammate and he's no nonsense. I wasn't surprised in the least that he had zero involvement in the cell phone drama. He's there on business and he's bound and determined to win that contract. Coming into the season I thought he'd be the problem child but he has shown himself to be one hell of a guy and one hell of a fighter. He's made a fan for life in me. Phone Post
Quality thing to say mate and very well put.

VTFU when I get to a com Phone Post
I totally agree. He seems totally sound as well a good fighter. Phone Post
11/25/12 1:55 PM
redbluff

The Smashes has been excellent and Colin has helped make it so.
I look forward to watching you in the UFC for many years to come.

11/25/12 2:27 PM
sitchpack

Stretch Armbar -
sitchpack -
NoGi bear -

You sir are a killjoy!

I dont buy into MMA for the lulz. I dont care how weird or unorthodox a D level fighter choses to be. I only care if fighters focus on winning and show a good level of skill in the cage, and freakshow has not done that.

He can be the nicest guy in the world but a gimmick is just that.......... a gimmick. It wont help him be a better fighter. Phone Post
bitchpack has shown himself to be one of the worst posters on this forum. I know his parents and, trust me, he is nothing more than an under-educated teenager with self-esteem issues. And I laugh at the prospect of him "training MMA." There's no way this kid has the balls to go toe-to-toe with anyone. The sight of Colin across the cage would make this child piss himself. Phone Post
LOL at how mad you are. Let me give you some life advice, stop taking teh internetz so seriously. Oh and if you have to visualize everyone that you disagree with as pre pubescent teenager, then you have an inferiority complex. Bro. ;) ;) Phone Post
11/25/12 2:33 PM
Mclay won my SN
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope stormin Norman takes the contract this year! Phone Post
11/25/12 5:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Mclay won my SN - I hope stormin Norman takes the contract this year! Phone Post
He's not getting past Freakshow! Phone Post
11/25/12 5:42 PM
NoGi bear

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Mclay won my SN - I hope stormin Norman takes the contract this year! Phone Post
Preach brother Phone Post
11/28/12 4:37 AM
Mclay won my SN
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
We will see!?SN bet? Phone Post
11/28/12 5:17 AM
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Preach brother Phone Post
Win Tuf then get on the Wembley card in feb. the stars have aligned for The freakshow! Phone Post
11/29/12 5:34 PM
Don_Dada
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New episode is up.

http://aus.tuf.tv/media/tuf-smashes-episode-11
11/29/12 5:45 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for next week. Freakshow fights again! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.